Aurora, IL CCO (Chicago Premium Outlets)

lkimmy

AckkK! I hope they have a lot of stuff there within the next couple weeks! Planning to go up there for Spring Break!

thekatalyst

I have been to the Aurora outlets so many times, how did I miss this? Can anybody tell me where exactly the CCO is located (like, by what stores)? Thanks!

pandav

CCO (The Cosmetics Company Store) is on the southside near Polo Ralph Lauren. Its situated right opposite to Nautica store. Hope it helps.

thekatalyst

just went there today! they had a BUNCH of dame edna stuff (palletes, highlighting powder, l/s, etc). I picked up Coral Polyp
greengrin.gif
but they also had kanga rouge, and I was very tempted... but I have a thousand reds, I swear. I also got Profusion l/s and a Bobbi Brown pot rouge. Fun, it was my first time!

Dayjoy

I went there on Tuesday and they had lots of good stuff: several pre-made quads including PhotoRealism and In the Gallery and Tempting (no Spiced Choc though), lots of MSF including So Ceylon, tons of full size pigments ($13.75!!!!), good brush selection, lippies, shadows--a lot of stuff. Now is a good time to go.

Deelish

Went to the CCO Tuesday and they pretty much had things from my last trip there. Here's what I remember...

Most of the Nordstrom Graphic Garden Collection
Magic, Mirth, and Mischief brush bags, Sorceress e/s palette, Smoke and Mirrors e/s palette
Mischief Makers Sexy Shenanigans and Frisky Business mini lipglass sets
Tempting, Shadowy Lady, Notoriety, Photo Realism, and In The Gallery quads

Both Hello Kitty e/s palettes, Heatherette e/s palette, Dame Edna e/s palettes and 2008 holiday collection e/s palettes also.
They have a pretty good selection on eyeshadows and pigments.

Eyeshadows: Pollinator, Et tu Bouquet, Vibrant Grape, Glamour Check, Dream Maker, Dear Cupcake, Tempting, Henna, Time & Space, Grand Entrance, Sunset B., Bright Future, Of Summer, Silverthorn, Purple Shower, Maira's Magic, French Cuff, Knight, Deep Shade, Submarine, Climate Blue, Mont Black, Bold & Brazen, Mink & Sable

Pigments/Glitters: Reflects Very Pink, Golden Olive, Kitschmas, Jewelmarine, Tan, Gold Mode, Gold Stroke, Mutiny, Circa Plum, Spiritualize, Violet

Paint Pots: Rollickin', Greenstroke, Groundwork

Shadesticks: Beige-ing, Lemon Chiffon, Butternutty, Red Velvet,
Pearlglide Eyeliner in Rave and Molasses
All 3 solar bits
All 3 lustre drops
Pearl Creme Colour Base

MSFs: Porcelain Pink, So Ceylon, Cheeky Bronze, Brunette, Refined, Perfect Topping

Style Warriors Bronzers in Solar Riche and Refined Golden

Blush/Beauty Powders: On a Mission, Eversun, Blush of Youth, Summer Rose, Cheek and Cheerful

They have 3 or 4 tinted lip conditioners
4 Suntints SPF 20 Liquid Lip Balm
2 or 3 Tricolour Lipglasses from Sugar Sweet Collection

Dazzleglasses/Dazzlecremes/Cremesheen: Phiff!, Internationalist, Soft Dazzle, Totally Fab, Euro Beat, Creme Anglaise, Melt in Your Mouth, Local Colour

Lipglasses: Peroxide, Fierce & Fabulous, Steal My Heart, Young Thing, Soft Wave, Cherry Blossom, Hey Sailor

Lipsticks: They have many, if not all mattene lipsticks, Lollipop Loving, Surprise Me, Show Orchid

I went 2 weeks before this and they had all of the Slimshines but I didn't see them this time. They probably moved them.

I didn't really look at any of the other brands there but I did notice that Bobbi Brown had a few correctors in stock. I remember them having bisque, dark peach, dark bisque, and light bisque (unfortunately no peach.)

yes.gif
Happy Shopping!

xKiKix

i just went there today and pretty much everything is the same i dont think they have received any new shipments in yet

Sony

I went today and they actually had one of the Greasepaint sticks from Art Supplies.
I bought Brown Now for $12.25

Sony

I went back today and they finally got a new shipment..Too much to list..

I picked up:

Blue Sorcery mineralize eyeshadow
Light over Dark mineralize blush
Merrily mineralize blush
Feline kohl power eye pencil
Delft paint pot

monter

probably am going tomorrow... i can't wait to see if i can pick up some goodies i missed from holiday, and maybe the photorealism quad.
smiles.gif

monter

i didn't go TOO crazy...

- aquavert (maybe i'll skip shimmermoss from to the beach now?)
- top knot
- surprise me
- utterly posh
- photo realism quad (yessss)
- cool capers pigment collection (kitchmas, grape, fuschia, deep blue green, reflects teal?)
- ensign lipglass

Went there yesterday and they had a lot of stuff.

3 perfumes
most of the stuff from the most recent holiday collection: set with lashes, penultimate liner, etc; all 4 eyeshadow palettes; both pigment/fluidline sets; i believe all the lip palettes; and 2 of the pigment sets-haute high jinks and cool capers; all three lip gloss sets
A LOT of eye palettes: graphic garden, heatherette trio 2, lucky tom, tempting, shadowy lady, in the gallery, photorealism, colorforms, trip?, tone grey...
a lot of lip palettes as well though i didn't really pay attention to these: mostly holiday palettes from the various holiday collections
heirlooms lipstick and brush sets
naked honey body wash and skin salve...a bunch of other skincare
nail polish
mineralize skinfinish loose powder
MSFs in so ceylon, perfect topping, med natural with shimmer, med dark with shimmer, porcelain pink, sunny by nature, cheeky bronze, brunette
pink rebel and bronze hero lustre drops
solar riche bronzer from neo sci fi
various lipglosses-dazzleglass, cremesheen glass in melt in your mouth, tricolor glosses
concealers, liners, etc
mineralize eyeshadow-mostly from the holiday collection
pigments-gilded green, heritage rouge, grape, gold stroke, chocolate brown, kitchmas, quite a few others i can't remember. also had a lot of reflects glitters including 3d silver, reflects gold, reflects transparent teal, etc
lots and lots of eyeshadow: a few from neo sci fi, emanuel ungaro, etc...
blushes and beauty powders and mineralize blushes: fafi belightful, emanuel ungaro crushed bougainvilla ccb, emanuel ungaro flower mist dew, warm light/definitive, both rose romance bps, pleasureful, enough said, burnt pepper, serenely, on a mission, improvise, cheek & cheerful, hand finish, nuance, dainty, moon river, light over dark, earth to earth
PPs: delft, quite natural, greenstroke, and rollinkin'

matildawormwood

Hey everyone, I appreciate you all who post in this thread so much!

Went to the Aurora CCO last weekend and picked up Mink and Sable eyeshadow and Lollipop Loving lipstick.

Other things I can remember seeing are:

Eyeshadows: Henna, Expensive Pink, Flourishing
Slimshines: High 90s, Gentle Simmer
Lipsticks: Red Full Stop
Mineralize Blush in Nuance as Hermione said

Sony

I went here today and they were putting out a new shipment. They didn't have everthing out yet when I left. I'll have to go back in a couple of days.

Today I got:

131 brush
th_DANCE.gif
for $24(I couldn't believe it was there since its part of the To The Beach Collection) They also had the 187 brush for $29
Show Orchid lipstick
Serenely Blush

I just remembered they also had Black and Bat Black cream colour bases from Style Black and the 219 brush

trini14

I just got back from the CCO I got Solar Riche Bronzing Powder (Style Warriors) for 14.75, Fluidline Blacktrack for 10.50, Viva Glam V for 10.00, and Oh Baby Lipglass for 10.00, = total 48.98

Even the saleswoman was shocked that they had the Oh Baby and the Fluidline Blacktrack.

Apparently they just got a shippment in yesterday. I guess I came on the right day
smiles.gif

mac_addict.gif

rachel89

Quote:
Originally Posted by trini14
I just got back from the CCO I got Solar Riche Bronzing Powder (Style Warriors) for 14.75, Fluidline Blacktrack for 10.50, Viva Glam V for 10.00, and Oh Baby Lipglass for 10.00, = total 48.98

Even the saleswoman was shocked that they had the Oh Baby and the Fluidline Blacktrack.

Apparently they just got a shippment in yesterday. I guess I came on the right day
smiles.gif

mac_addict.gif

wow nice finds! I'm going to have to get over to that CCO one of these days

Latest posts