Aurora, IL CCO (Chicago Premium Outlets)

LC

went a couple weeks ago...they had stuff from the honey collection, venomous villains, to the beach, a few brush sets.

i bought "her alter image" shadow, "submarine" shadow, 2 beauty powder blushes and 1 mineralize blush. I also got a dark green fluidline, cant remember the name

they had a bunch of pigments!

naturallyfab

I went this past weekend and I got the Miss Violet Look in a Box, along with some eye shadows and lip glosses. They had almost the entire Tartan Tale collection, some To The Beach, and quite a nice selection of Venomous Villians. I also saw some Liberty of London eye shadows, the Lucky Tom quad from Hello Kitty, and literally 10 or 15 Tempting Quads!

EmilyLaaahh

Hey I am going Soon! I think either the last Friday of this month or Feb. 3rd or 10th. :) does anyone know if they still have Tartan Tale. Anything good??

bobbiedoll03

Stopped in today and they had: Tartan tale lip sets, lightful mineralize collection, the iced delights lip bags and holiday globes, double feature eye shadow duos, hey sailor stuff, extra dimension eye shadows, and the Garrett Pugh collection

ellety

Hey Beauties!! I never thought I'd say this.... but I'm fortunate to live in Aurora. (LOL) I've been to this CCO plenty of times, so if anyone is curious what they are currently selling, just let me know. The last thing I grabbed was a MAC e/s in Ochre... GORG! But you do have to keep in mind, going to the CCO isn't like going to a MAC store, you kinda gotta know what you're looking for. Also, it's good to do a lil research, bc some of the stuff they have are 100% authentic AND 100% crap!! The employees are polite and helpful, but it's no MAC store. You can swatch pretty much anything, which is nice. I would never want to actually try anything on though. The place is very small, with tiny mirrors, and I don't even know if they have the tools to sanitize the products EVERYONE has been fingering. So, yeaaa....no thanks. lol

Personally, I just LOVE going to the Pro store off Armitage in Lincoln Park. It's like Candy Land on crack!! Plus these MUA are top notch in the country...can't beat that!! And it doesn't hurt that they are as sweet as pie either! I have to add the girls at Oak Brook are amazing too! But if I'm in a time crunch, I go to the counter in Macys at Westfield in Fox Valley where they also have incredible customer service.

So....If you ever make it to the Chicago Pro store or happen to be in the west burbs... The MAC MUAs are outstanding!!! Makes you wanna reconsider even going to the outlet mall! lol

sugarrxbomb

I was here in June and all I bought was a l/l in Entertain Me for $10.50! I was trying on some TF l/s, but did not like any of them on me. They had four shades and were $35 I think.

sugarrxbomb

I was here on Friday! I was in search of something from the Marilyn release for my friend's birthday. They had two of the glosses (sheer pink and sheer white) and two of the nail polishes (Kid Orange and the glittery one. Sorry I forgot the names!) There were two of the Archies Pigments and the heart case. I did not look at anything else really, but I did notice there was a wall of Ojon hair products!

shopandconquer

Went recently and honestly was not too impressed. I walked away with only the MAC lip brush. I'll try again later in the month.

Jill1228

I went 2 weeks ago. I love that mall for CCO, Kate Spade and Vera Bradley However, I usually have better luck at the location closer to me (Williamsburg, Iowa) My last Aurora haul

ElleK7

Last week I saw Mac's Flamingo Lipstick and all the shades for mineralized skinfinishes. Nothing really else sticks in my mind. They did have good amount of blushes but nothing that interested me.

It is nice though, they carry Smashbox now. I picked up Suntan matte bronzer and Prism blush. They did have those Halo foundations if anyone is interested.

Keep me posted if anybody sees anything new.

They also had Orgins VitaZig..... but I got the last one..... hehe

sharkbait

Last week I saw Mac's Flamingo Lipstick and all the shades for mineralized skinfinishes. Nothing really else sticks in my mind. They did have good amount of blushes but nothing that interested me.

It is nice though, they carry Smashbox now. I picked up Suntan matte bronzer and Prism blush. They did have those Halo foundations if anyone is interested.

Keep me posted if anybody sees anything new.

They also had Orgins VitaZig..... but I got the last one..... hehe
Do you (or anyone else) remember how much the mineralize skin finishes are there? I've never seen them and I wish I had (and I go out of my way to get there a little more often than I'd like to admit...)

Latest posts