Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

aussiemacluvrrr

My Illamasqua lemmings are growing by the day!

Nat, I saw a swatch of you wearing Obey l/s and now I want it!! Wahhhh :p

Oh and I just read this article about L'Oreal USA buying Essie... I'm going to put money on this being the reason for the price hike!
ssad.gif

http://blogs.nailsmag.com/editor/arc...Oreal-USA.aspx

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
EDIT: Bibi is there anything specific you are wanting to try? TFC does a lot of samples, won't say they are cheap though. If you have anything specific I might be able to help you
smiles.gif

^Aww thanks Panda >_< I would love to try Tom Ford's Black Orchid and Black Orchid Viole de Fleur. I was thinking of biting the bullet and just buying it from David Jones next week. I had a look online at a few places for cheap perfumes yesterday but then I started getting really paranoid about knock offs and fakes from China and scared myself. I'll check out those other sites you mentioned
greengrin.gif

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
Oh my goshhh, i wanna get samples panda! So i can travel with them in July when i go to syd, adel & melb!! How much are theyyy?

From TFC? Some of them are cheap, some are expensive, around $3-5US is the average plus shipping. I try not to buy from there, swap for them on MUA if you can
winks.gif

Bibi I dont have either of those
cry.gif
I've been DYING to try Black Orchid too but always find my $ going somewhere else
winks.gif
I buy a few things off ebay from a few select sellers, some of them are pretty good!

xLongLashesx

No lemmings for me anymore.. my partner and I are going to start trying for a baby in a few months.. I don't want any new makeup I buy just sit in my traincase waiting for me to use it!

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Which one is first? Wedding or baby!?
greengrin.gif
They are both so exciting!

I say go baby first ..... hahaha..... Weddings can wait :p (I'm just a scrooge because I went venue shopping on the weekend and it was all so overwhelming - I want to elope now) :p

vintageroses

^^ haha weddings are great fun!! haha well since i've only attended & am too young to have my own. Once i have to plan my own that might be another story! hahas but you're gonna look amazing on your wedding Carina! I can't wait to see the pictures! Are you gonna get a makeup artist or do your own makeup?

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Awww thanks babe... You're too sweet.... I tell you who will definitely look amazing... Sal!!!! Have you seen a picture of her? She is STUNNING!!!!

And I will probably get a makeup artist.. knowing my luck ill be a nervous wreck and if I try and do it ill come out looking like Amy Winehouse! bahahahahaha

xLongLashesx

Me? bah! you must be talking about another Sal! LOL!

Baby is coming first, I'll likely have a bump on the day
winks.gif
I'm looking at some dresses next week but it's kind of a waste of time unless I choose something sort of princess cut which would allow for a bit of belly.

Have you set a budget Carina? Mine is very, very small.. Comically small! Neither of us want a major theatrical event and I'd love to elope if I could..

As for the makeup, I had a nightmare that it was my wedding day and I had forgotten to hire a makeup artist, and had nothing to put on! I woke up in a cold sweat so that's definitely not going to happen.

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ If Micheal has his way I will be adorned with a bump as well..!! That boy is cluckier than me.. Its a pity men cant have babies because the way he talks, I reckon he would pop out a football team for me if I asked him nicely enough... hahahaha

I have set a budget, but I'm thinking I'm going to have to revise it.. downwards that is :p After seeing the cost of things on the weekend, I'm thinking small, intimate, and CHEAP is my kinda wedding
greengrin.gif
I am also put off the big theatrical thing, especially considering my sister is having a $100,000 extravaganza.... Mine is going to be 1/10th of that if I have my way!!! i just cant justify the expenditure.. Would much rather put it towards a holiday, house or bubba...

That would have been a horrible dream Sal.. I would have cried.. hahaha... My biggest concern is that I wont like the way they apply my makeup because I have only had my makeup done by another MUA twice before.. I have always done it myself
tong.gif

And I'm sure it wont be comincal Sal! If it is what you and your fiancee want, then it will be a perfect wedding
smiles.gif

xLongLashesx

Ha ha well if he's clucky.. and you're clucky.. then what's stopping you!

The only thing holding me back is my degree, I want to be as close to finishing it as possible so we are waiting until October to start channeling our inner rabbits, although if it happens earlier we'll both be stoked.

Wow your sister is having some sort of super-wedding! Mine did too and I wasn't that impressed. I decided my day is going to be more relaxed, with a garden wedding and a reception catered for at my in-laws. My headache is the guest list though, fitting 80 people into the backyard may be a little squishy.

I can't justify the expenditure either, we've moved home to save for a property so we could spend more but I'm aiming to keep everything under $10k. And I mean everything.. if I can squeeze a honeymoon out of that too I will!

vintageroses

Aussiemacluvrr: I'll have to see a picture of Sal!! hahas
smiles.gif
oooh i'm sure you'll look pretty either way & with a face like yours it's impossible to look like amy winehouse hun!

All these wedding plans are making me excited to see loads of pictures! & of course 9 months later a bub picture yeah longlashes?
smiles.gif
hehes

vintageroses

^ HAHA that will be SUPER CUTEEEEEEEEEE. omg i feel excited for you already. HAHA. this is really random but i'll be going to melb in about a month's time & i'm super excited! & i see that beautiful Sal lives in melb!

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ All the Melbourne Specktrettes should meet up!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
we are waiting until October to start channeling our inner rabbits

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

spectrolite

^Oooo good idear Cariner! I'm all for another Melbourne meet up. Just as long as there is no baby talk you clucky hens. Bok Bok!! :p

aussiemacluvrrr

lol why is everyone so anti-baby on here??? :p You know you love it! hahahaha

Oh and I love the "idear Cariner" bahahahaha.. you're so funny bibi.....