Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

spectrolite

I have some really ultra luxe lemmings.. The urge to just buy them and not care is so strong lol... But I'll be destitute if I do that..

Dolce and Gabbana Ultra-Shine Lipgloss: Charm
Dolce and Gabbana Ultra-Shine Lipgloss: Nude
Dolce and Gabbana Shine Lipstick: Violet
Dolce and Gabbana Shine Lipstick: Magnifica
Chanel Rouge Allure Lacque: Santal
Cle De Peau Beaute - Intensifying Cream Eyeliner: Deep Black

I'm really into lip products lately! Expensive ones.
drools.gif

sambibabe

I wouldn't mind D&G Delicious lipgloss and Chanel Lacque in Ming, but they will just have to stay as lemmings, not actual purchase
greengrin.gif

I would really love Jill Stuart blush though.. The packaging is killing me with Swarovski crystal and a portable goat hair blush brush
jillstuartaug1ed.jpg

spectrolite

^I just scored 3 Dolce and Gabbana glosses on ACW for a fraction of the cost it would have cost me to buy them from Saks. Friggin awesome!! Another lemming fulfilled.
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

^The blush looks so pretty Nat. I love the super girly packaging
smiles.gif

spectrolite

^Hehehehe I think it was the makeup fairies >_< Sometimes if you wish hard enough they make your lemmings come true. Now if only they could work out a way where the lemmings would magically manifest themselves in my makeup drawers instead of me having to wait for shipping. One can dream right?
smiles.gif

keeks87

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie from Melbourne!

I went into the Mac Counter at Myer today and had a look at the GMLOL collection and I was really underwhelmed, the colours were so soft they barely showed on my skin.

I am however obsessed with the blushes from Spring Forecast but I just can't justify paying $52 on a blush right now.

aussiemacluvrrr

Welcome Keeks87!
greengrin.gif

I know they are expensive, but the Blush Ombres are really gorgeous... I love the colours, but even more so, the texture of them is amazing.. They blend so well on the skin
smiles.gif

Did you try Prim and Proper Blush from the GMLOL collection? It is probably my favourite MAC blush of all time...
tong.gif

vintageroses

hehes yeesssh i agree with aussiemacluvrr! Blush ombres are like amazing! LOVE THEM TO BITS!
smiles.gif
& yupp prim & proper is one of my favs! & i'm quite tanned & it shows on my skin!
smiles.gif

keeks87

Ok you've convinced me... I really need it. Plus I was thinking about it last night and I really do need more blushes.

I hate it when I see something I really like and don't buy it then come back the next day and get it.

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Lol Mich! We are not devils... Nothing I said above was demonic.. I was just being honest
lol.gif

But yes, we are all massive ENABLERS on here keeks87, so having an iron will does help... lol

p.s yes go get the blush ombre!
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

spectrolite

^Hahaha Carina you are a devil and you know it! Enabler is just a nice way of saying devil muhahaha!
kisses.gif

But keeks, seriously if you can't afford it right now then don't get it. We might be enablers but everyone has free will. (That is totally something that Satan would say..) Don't get it if you are going to regret it because it takes all of the fun out of using it.
smiles.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

Oh definitely if you cant afford it keeks, just ignore me completely!
ssad.gif

I dont want to be responsible for you not eating this week or something
ssad.gif

rockin26

My makeup lemmings have to stay in check, I did my finances just the other day and if I want to buy a new car and go over seas in all in the next 12 months then I have to do some serious budgeting!

Although Prim & Proper is pretty hot, so I'll keep an eye out for it in the clearance bin.

Welcome keeks, either way you look at it you will by something from MAC because the folks in here convinced you it was to die for, and most of the time they're right
greengrin.gif

vintageroses

HAHA i'm not demoniccc.hahhahahha but i'm a blush freak so maybe you sldn't listen to me keeks87.haha i would have blush in every colour if i could.HAHA
BUT it's really pretttyyyy get it get it get it.HAHA

spectrolite

I'm seriously craving some new perfumes. I feel like the 4 I have are just not enough. I want to try some Tom Ford scents but perfumes are just so expensive here.

Panda, where is the best place to get designer/luxe fragrances for cheap? You got any tips
smiles.gif
??

panda0410

Haha, Bibi - if you tell me then we will both know
winks.gif
I would LOVE to try some TF as well, and By Kilian is making me lemm badly
cry.gif
Right now I have only a few lemmings I need to kill (thankfully!!) so if anyone wants to help me with a Givenchy Very Irresistible, Penhaligons Cornubia, By Kilian Pure Oud (sample, this one is murder on the $), I would be on
th_e2cloud9.gif

But this place is good - Discount Perfume,Discount Cologne and Discount Fragrances at FragranceX.com - make sure you check the listings though, *sometimes* its cheaper to buy elsewhere. Most of the time they have pretty great prices though and FREE shipping worldwide, it makes it cheaper than shopping US most of the time
greengrin.gif

I have done some absolutely FANTASTIC swaps on MUA though as well, last week I traded for a Hanae Mori Blue Butterfly EDP and Magical Moon EDP from a local aussie swapper (thank-you sweetheart!) and in the last few weeks have been able to swap for a Gucci EDT BNIB, various bottles of Fantasy, more Hanae Mori (can't you tell I
heart.gif
HM?), Chopard Wish set, Lolita Lempicka original, PH Can Can set, got an authentic BNIB bottle of Chanel Coco there as well amongst others - and yes, there were more
winks.gif

So take your pick, MUA or FragX, both places have been great for me
heart.gif

EDIT: Bibi is there anything specific you are wanting to try? TFC does a lot of samples, won't say they are cheap though. If you have anything specific I might be able to help you
smiles.gif

vintageroses

Oh my goshhh, i wanna get samples panda! So i can travel with them in July when i go to syd, adel & melb!! How much are theyyy?