Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
^^ That's pretty cool you'd get cover from your health fund for it. I doubt I could convince mine that bigger boobs will improve my health. It may improve the way I look in some tops and possibly enhance my sex life but I don't think they consider that kind of life 'improving' in their rebate criteria
greengrin.gif

I made peace with my landing strip boobs and chicken fillet insert. Ahhh I need to save up money to go to Vancouver, so no more hauling for me. Well after Dior stuff anyway
greengrin.gif

CatsMeow

Quote:
^^Where are you off to overseas??

Going to Europe - England, Scotland, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria and Germany. And just stopping at KL on the way back for a day.
greengrin.gif

rockin26

Sounds awesome Ali! I'm hoping to get to Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand next year.

Nat I'm still annoyed at my flat chestedness, I feel robbed
ssad.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Nat I'm still annoyed at my flat chestedness, I feel robbed
ssad.gif

Hahaha.. at least there are some advantages of being flat.. Like men look at my eyes, rather than my chest.. When I exercise, no need to worry about getting knocked out by my own boobs.. Sleeping on my tummy is as comfy as sleeping on my back..

CatsMeow

Yeah, it would be awful working out with big boobs. Imagine running? eek.

Vietnam is supposed to be amazing Robyn - definitely go Robyn! My friend went last year and had a great time.

rockin26

Yes I must admit I do love sleeping on my tummy but funny thing is when I run my boobs (as small as they are) can still hurt, what tha???

I love the look of Vietnam Ali, it's been calling my name for ages so I really hope I can save up enough $$ to do that and get a new car. I'm jealous you're going to France, I think Paris will be the next stop on my o/s trips to come.

baby_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatsMeow
It sucks that corrective laser eye surgery is considered 'cosmetic' and is not covered at all. I think that is SO unfair. To be able to wake up and be able to see (and not have to rummage in visual fuzz land for glasses) should not be considered a cosmetic priviledge, but a right to quality of life. I think it's some massive conspiracy to keep the optomotrist, glasses and contacts companies all in business.

I had a quote done last year (coz I have extremely bad eyesight and live in fuzz land if I don't have glasses or contacts) and it's $5,000 for both eyes. My husband is just as bad, so that makes it $10,000. So we thought 'stuff it' and are going on a holiday overseas for 5 weeks in August instead.

I couldn't agree more - as I was reading this it sounded as if I wrote it! My eyesight right now is -5.25 both eyes and gets worse every 6 months I have to change prescription. The amount my contact lenses and glasses cost could have already bought me lasik but unfortunately contacts and glasses are covered (70% with a limit of about $230/yr) by my private health, but NOT laser eye surgery! I have to wait till my eyes adjust anyway (optom. says another 5yrs) to get laser but just had to vent. Laser eye surgery to improve your life is not 'cosmetic'.

Aaaanyway, what does everyone want from the new collections?!
I've made a prelim list, and since it's not out here yet ill include
Give Me Liberty of London
Lipstick - Ever Hip Creamy light coral (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
Lipglass - Perennial High Style Creamy bright pink coral (Limited Edition)
Already have Peachstock and Dame's Desire
tong.gif

Pret a Papier
Chromagraphic Pencil - NC15/NW20 (Limited Edition at Counters/Freestanding, Permanent at PRO)
Chromagraphic Pencil - NW25/NC30 (Limited Edition at Counters/Freestanding, Permanent at PRO)
Lipstick - Dressmaker, Dressmaker Creamy light peach coral (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
Opulash
Bad bad black Black - must try first but love the promo pic!
In the Groove
Lipstick - Jazzed Bright coral pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
Lipstick - All Styled Up Bright yellow pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
Digi-Pops
Dazzle Lipstick - Liquid Lurex Tarnished golden (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
Dazzle Lipstick -Smash Hit White beige (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
Dazzle Lipstick - Glaringly Hip Light Peach (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
Dazzle Lipstick - Naughty You Neon Pink (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
Fabulous Felines
Superslick Liquid Eye Liner - Smoky Noir Dark blue violet with soft pearl (Limited Edition)
Superslick Liquid Eye Liner - Signature Blue Dark navy with soft pearl (Limited Edition)
Superslick Liquid Eye Liner - On the Hunt True black (Limited Edition)
Lipglass - Docile Dirty lavender with pearl (Limited Edition)
Lipglass - Spree Pink champagne taupe
Lipglass - Jealous Light dirty green with pearl
Leopard Luxe Eyeshadow Quad
• Wild by Nature Mid-tone camel (Matte) (Limited Edition)
• Style Predator Frosted mid-tone yellow orange (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
• Notoriety Mid-tone brown with gold pearl (Velvet) (Limited Edition) (Repromote from Makeup Art Cosmetics)
• Furiously Fabulous Frosted warm black (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)

Wooh! That's alot. But I normally only buy 1 or 2 things from a collection anyway, if any, and the lists will whittle down as swatches come along!
Art Supplies, Prep for colour, To the beach, Superglass, Nudes, and Alice + Olivia will all have to wait to see swatches before even considering - trying to save for a house this year is not helped by all the collection overload
nope.gif

CatsMeow

Get in quick for Ever Hip l/s, that's gonna sell out like crazy. I think we only received 9 of those in our stock!!

Re lasik, yeah you're prescription has to plateau before you are considered a candidate for the surgery and I think you also have to be at least 24 y.o. I have private health cover as well, so I'm in the same boat. It's just too much $$ upfront, especially seeing as both myself and my partner would need it. Any children we have are gonna have crap eyesight, crap back and crap knees. lol.

So I feel your pain, baby_g!! lol

aussiemacluvrrr

I got my mamma to get me a backup of Everhip l/s in Hong Kong because it is soooo gorgeous!
greengrin.gif
And I got the bag as well... Squeeeeee! :p

My current lemming is for more konad image plates! I have been obsessed with konad since i got the kit the other day.. The only sad thing is that you can no longer get the 30% discount from OCNailArt... Of course, it is just my luck, that Konad USA put out a directive to suppliers that they arent allowed to discount their stock anymore, as of the other day... WAHHHHHHH! At least I got the kit discounted.... I'm so sad now
ssad.gif

sambibabe

No more MAC lemmings from me. I am bored by all these collections again!

So my non MAC lemmings:
Black ballet flats
Some funky headbands
Bobbi Brown Gel liner in Black
Dior Ready to Glow quints
MUFE HD brushes

aussiemacluvrrr

I want stuff... I dunno what stuff I want exactly, but I just want to run wild in Myer or Mecca or DJ's or on Ebay or something!!!! Ahhhh!
lol.gif

th_crazy.gif
th_crazy.gif
th_crazy.gif
th_crazy.gif
th_crazy.gif
th_crazy.gif

th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif

th_sign_woot.gif
th_sign_woot.gif
th_sign_woot.gif
th_sign_woot.gif
th_sign_woot.gif

ebay.gif
ebay.gif
ebay.gif
ebay.gif
ebay.gif
ebay.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

^^
greengrin.gif

I know, I'm trying to tell myself I need to money for the wedding but thats so far away and makeup can be RIGHT NOW!

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE MAKEUPSSSS! :p
lol.gif

EDIT: DAMN YOU INTERNET!!! Just bought sumfing...... (said in the voice of a 5 year old that has done something wrong
lol.gif
)

aussiemacluvrrr

^^^ Ohhhh I wanted chocolate sooo bad too.. But I resisted... I must lose some weight before this engagement party.. I feel like a cow at the moment :p

I got some more Konad... hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

sambibabe

But your package should take a least a few days to get to you? I need to have something RIGHT NOW!!!!

I feel like a cow too.. I am supposed to be on a diet since.. urm last year!

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Haha me too... But I always give it up after like a week! lol

Hmm yes the need for instant gratification is quite strong, but seeing that little email from paypal come through saying I have purchased something kinda takes the edge off :p