Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

simplyenchantin

Hehehe that's how I get during exams too, don't worry!!
th_hug.gif

I'm at the Elizabeth Arden counter
smiles.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

Goddamit! (said with an accent) :p

I promised myself I would stop buying MAC this year... I have so much friggen makeup... I DO NOT NEED ANYMORE....

And then... I saw the posts about the upcoming collections for July-August... And I want more STUFF!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh how do I make it stop?!?!?!?!
lol.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Haha! Maybe thats what I need...

I know the issue is Specktra and Temptalia.... Cos they get all this advance info and then everyone loses their sh*t over the collections for 3 months before they are released, and my iron will is totally destroyed by their relentless enabling! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bahahahahaha

sunniechan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
Hehehe that's how I get during exams too, don't worry!!
th_hug.gif

I'm at the Elizabeth Arden counter
smiles.gif

^awww thank you
th_hug.gif

Wooooo, that's so cool! I heard their prevage skincare is awesome. How are you enjoying the new job so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
Goddamit! (said with an accent) :p

I promised myself I would stop buying MAC this year... I have so much friggen makeup... I DO NOT NEED ANYMORE....

And then... I saw the posts about the upcoming collections for July-August... And I want more STUFF!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh how do I make it stop?!?!?!?!
lol.gif

^
lol.gif
I wish I knew how to make it stop. I could come and bully you into not buying more makeup.
lol.gif
Yeah, when I saw that thread and went
jawdrop.gif
the pigments and STEREO ROSE?!!! I'm so glad I didn't give in my lemming. XD I don't think I'll be able to go overseas like I was planning to at the end of the year. lol especially with the Fierce Feline collection.

simplyenchantin

^^ Yeah prevage is awesome but costly.. I can't afford it
tong.gif
The job is tough because I've never done retail before but hopefully I'll start getting used to it soon!

sunniechan

^^ I got couple samples the other day, I can't wait to try it out. Yeah, retail can be tough, but I'm sure you'll get used to it in no time. except the sore feeties
ssad.gif
one thing I hated about retail. :S

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
^^ Haha! Maybe thats what I need...

I know the issue is Specktra and Temptalia.... Cos they get all this advance info and then everyone loses their sh*t over the collections for 3 months before they are released, and my iron will is totally destroyed by their relentless enabling! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bahahahahaha

Hehe think about your wedding Carina! You are going to be a beauuuuutiful bride and you don't need those makeups
smiles.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Hahahahaha Nat, I will be beautiful after I have all the plastic surgery I want before the wedding.... bahahahahahaha

(dont all scream at me now!) :p

sambibabe

LOL Carina, you are already gorgeous, don't need the plastic surgery!
bangin.gif

But I have to admit that everyone has insecurities about their looks, even beautiful supermodels
winks.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Haha its only a couple of things ...

I actually have this "fat pouch" (thats what the plastic surgeon called it - lol) behind my chin (had it since birth) and it makes me look like I have a double chin... So I am getting that removed....

And some Rystaline in my chin and forehead to even out lines and bumps when i smile...

Thats all :p

spectrolite

^I gotta agree with the other girls Carina - you are a stunner. But if you think that the changes will make you feel better then why not? Still think you are gorgeous how you are though... I'm just sayin'.
cutey.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Haha thanks ladies.. I appreciate your compliments...

Its just these two things have really irritated me for about 10 years now :S I have thought about it, and thought about it, and thought about it some more, and it has got to the point where im certain that i want to have it fixed.. There are a million things I dont like about me (just like all women have insecurities) but these are the two that I really cant live with for much longer..

And yes Mich, Mick does love my fat pouch.... lol... he calls it a "gobble gobble"... you cant imagine how hot that makes me feel :S
lol.gif

rockin26

Carin if I looked like you I'd be one super happy girl!!
greengrin.gif

But I'd love to get a boob job myself, I'm barely an A cup and my sis has had hers done and they look amazing! Now all I need is a spare $11K, maybe if I stop buying MAC for 18 months I'll be able to afford it?

How much would your surgery cost Carina?

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Thanks hun!
blush-anim-cl.gif

Ummm its about $2000 for the plastic surgery for my chin and then the injections of the rystaline.... and i would get part of it back from my health fund... so yeh.. its not that expensive i guess... like you, if i stop buying mac, i could probably have it saved in a few months :p

rockin26

^^ That's pretty cool you'd get cover from your health fund for it. I doubt I could convince mine that bigger boobs will improve my health. It may improve the way I look in some tops and possibly enhance my sex life but I don't think they consider that kind of life 'improving' in their rebate criteria
greengrin.gif

CatsMeow

It sucks that corrective laser eye surgery is considered 'cosmetic' and is not covered at all. I think that is SO unfair. To be able to wake up and be able to see (and not have to rummage in visual fuzz land for glasses) should not be considered a cosmetic priviledge, but a right to quality of life. I think it's some massive conspiracy to keep the optomotrist, glasses and contacts companies all in business.

I had a quote done last year (coz I have extremely bad eyesight and live in fuzz land if I don't have glasses or contacts) and it's $5,000 for both eyes. My husband is just as bad, so that makes it $10,000. So we thought 'stuff it' and are going on a holiday overseas for 5 weeks in August instead.

Dunno about boob jobs, for some reason I'd feel much more comfortable with someone scraping cells off my cornea with a laser than having a foreign object in my body. lol. Not to mention you have to get implants re-done every 10 years or so.