Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

sunniechan

@Carina: If you are ever at IKEA at homebush, there's a stall that sells Konad stamps for $5!
greengrin.gif
She has a fairly good selection, too.
smiles.gif
It's on the bottom floor near the escalators on the side of crossroads.

OMG I lemming the dior lipglosses that Nat posted! The top row middle one and Middle row Right side one. yummmy

I'm also lemming the 2 of the lace quints from dior, I swatched them today and if they had stock I would've got them I hope nordies still have them! I'm also lemming more Rouge Coco lipsticks, but I can't be bothered to go try them all.... I tried 3 today and got one and the texture and finish is soooooooooo beautiful! Hate the perfume on it though :S

xLongLashesx

has anyone noticed how the chanel lippies are so similar to bourjois? I know they have the same parent company but I swear their lippies are essentially the same, right down to that powdery smell.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunniechan
@Carina: If you are ever at IKEA at homebush, there's a stall that sells Konad stamps for $5!
greengrin.gif
smiles.gif

OMG I lemming the dior lipglosses that Nat posted! The top row middle one and Middle row Right side one. yummmy

I'm also lemming the 2 of the lace quints from dior, I swatched them today and if they had stock I would've got them I hope nordies still have them! I'm also lemming more Rouge Coco lipsticks, but I can't be bothered to go try them all.... I tried 3 today and got one and the texture and finish is soooooooooo beautiful! Hate the perfume on it though :S

LOL I am not usually into pink brown shade, but I want that top middle one too.. It would look fab in winter!! I can just picture myself wearing a fluffy white turtle neck sweater and that shade
yes.gif

Hahaha.. I got the lace quint! The purple one though.. I wasn't crazy about the brown ones, but then if someone buys for me.. I won't say no
th_LMAO.gif
Make sure you buy two of each sunnie, so you will get to keep one with gorgeous lace imprint!! I am telling ya.. Once you see it (the testers at the Dior counters don't have them), you won't want to use it lol. I saw it at both Nordies and Sephora
smiles.gif
Oh boy, I think I tried like 5 different Rouge Coco lippies and didn't see what the big buzz was.. Loved Rouge Lacque though!

sunniechan

^Do you know what colours they are? I'm probably going to buy the middle one for sure, I don't even need to swatch that that colour always looks good on me.

I love both of them, I just checked nordies and they only have the purple one. I checked sephora and they don't seem to have any except another quint. Oh, well... I guess I'm getting the purple one only, unless it pops up on SNET! XD I don't think I'll get 2, even though I would like two for the reason you gave. My lemmings list is too big for me to afford two T.T

I got a free chanel badge! yay. lol I'm sort of iffy on the colour I got, but I love the finish, it's almost looks like a gloss and the texture is so creamy! It also wore nicely, too. Most of the time lipsticks doesn't stay on my lips over an 1-2hours, but this stayed for a while. But I doubt I'll be motivated enough to go try on all the lipsticks. I hate buying lipsticks in general...

Speaking of hating... I really hate english accents on me... I want to throw it out the window because I feel stupid for getting it. I should've known better from gaga that there's no way I can pull of blue-pinks.

sambibabe

I have no idea sunnie - sorry!! Some orangey shades are only available in Korea, which is just stupid.

Purple one is prettier though
greengrin.gif
But then I am more drawn to purples and greys.
Doh, Sephora has lace collection, but doesn't have the quint.. Sorry about that
greengrin.gif
I think lace quints are sold out here, but I could check it for you?

Yeah, I tried lots, but didn't like the texture or finish.. I am fussy with lippies!

Aww English Accent is pretty!! Love it.. I am sorry it didn't work out on you
ssad.gif

sunniechan

Ohh, are they lipglosses from a new collection? I want that top middle one so bad. >.< I have a similar lipgloss from Japan that I love to death and it's on it's last legs. lol

Yeah, the purple one is prettier. Hopefully I'll be able to order it soon! I think lace quints are sold out everywhere. I looked in 3 stores and they all said it flew out the store. T.T Thanks for offering though
heart.gif

Yeah, English Accents is very pretty, too bad I look like queen of the zoombies.
ssad.gif
I should wear that over gaga for halloween...
lol.gif
I bit disappointed with most of the GMLOL, I think more so because I love SCF so much. Peachstock was ok, Ever hip went light pink on lips o_O Frankly Fresh was nice though. Summer Rose BPB is sucky, shell pearl is ok. But I love Prim and Proper! I want a backup lol It's so natural and glowy! hopefully the rest of GMLOL stuff I'm getting is good, if not I probably be mad at myself for a while... or put myself on a spending ban. Because if I actually played with the stuff before hand, I would've only have gotten prim & proper and frankly fresh.

sambibabe

Yup, they are the new Dior ultra gloss.

Urm, girl, you should have gone to check those quints out, when I was raving out them last month
greengrin.gif

Just try to mix and match. You might hate them now, but love them later.. It is always the case with me!

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunniechan
greengrin.gif
smiles.gif

Thanks Sunnie! I will definitely check it out!

sunniechan

@Nat: Thanks
smiles.gif
I just looked at nordie and it maybe Evening Rose. I might get it with the quint. hehehe

I was convinced that I won't use the quint because it's so pretty. So I forced myself not to swatched them. But since I swatched it I'm convinced I'll use them. lol

I hope will like it later. I feel dumb for buying them
ssad.gif

@Carina: No worries.
smiles.gif
There's also a store in the city on George st, but I forgot whereabouts, I think it's near the cinemas... I also don't remember pricing >.<

sambibabe

^^
smiles.gif
Lucky I didn't buy more Cremesheen, coz these are prettier and pigmented
greengrin.gif
I also notice that these don't sink in your lip lines, like cremesheen does

sunniechan

^You have to use it Nat, the colours are so pretty! Just take a picture of it then use it
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
That's what I'm planning to do. lol

sunniechan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
I tried some of those Dior glosses today, OMG so pretty.
oh.gif

Wooo, which ones did you get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
^^I already used it ages ago!

Sorry, I meant using the quint more than once.
smiles.gif

sambibabe

sunnie, you are missing the point! I used it, and mangled the lace design, so now I wish I hadn't touched it. Never mind.. when you get yours, you will know.

sunniechan

^oooh, sorry. I get what you mean now, I totally misunderstood. I think I dropped my brain a few too many times in the last 2 weeks.
lol.gif

simplyenchantin

^^ I didn't get any, sunnie.. not yet anyhow lol! I just meant I tried them in store coz I work diagonally opposite to the CD counter haha.

sunniechan

^Argh! I probably shouldn't have have posted yesterday at all... it looks like I couldn't read and comprehend stuff. :| I mean how could one misread 'tried' >.<

Which counter do you work at?

Latest posts