Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

xLongLashesx

I usually use my 109 for MSFs but today I used it for foundation for something different
greengrin.gif

sunniechan

Yeah that's thing I like about 109 it seems versatile. I'm going to get it after GMLOL haul. I'll get the 168 with the GMLOL purchase. I heard that 109 can be hit or miss, so I'll just buy it in Australia.

sunniechan

Do you have the sigma ss109? Is it as good as the mac one?

Maybe I should get the pack, since it's like the price of one brush almost.

xLongLashesx

Yep, I have the SS109 but not the MAC 109 so I can't do a straight comparison but the other brushes I have that I have in duplicate with MAC have been the same, if not better. I like my SS239 better than my mac 239 because it's a bit fuller at the tip but all the rest have been exactly the same.

That said, I have the individual brushes and the travel set- the travel set bled a little and shed a couple of hairs out of the SS187 and SS168. The individual brushes have all been fantastic though, not sure if they are the exact same as in the huge set, I'm assuming they are though.

sunniechan

Thanks! I might order the pack next week or week after than. I might kill my 'must buy brushes' lemming. hehehe

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
^^ Lucky I got all the brushes I need.. It is not fun to have brush lemmings.

^I love to fulfill brush lemmings. There is no greater satisfaction hehehe.
greengrin.gif

simplyenchantin

Quote:
^^ Lucky I got all the brushes I need.. It is not fun to have brush lemmings.

Agreed! I hate having to buy brushes lol, so I'm happy that I don't feel like I need any more!
greengrin.gif

panda0410

I've been trading brushes off :| LOLOL!! I bought a few last year that I really never (if ever) reach for! SO bye bye 227, & 214, on my swaplist you go ~ I wont miss you
winks.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^I love to fulfill brush lemmings. There is no greater satisfaction hehehe.
greengrin.gif

Haha, I dream to have 5 sets of all my major brushes!!

My brains gone blank.. What is 227 and 214?

panda0410

^^yep!

Nat the 227 is the large fluff brush, its a nice enough brush, I really just dont reach for it ever
ssad.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Oh my god they are like two of my fave brushes! Haha! Isnt it funny how one persons trash is another's treasure :p

I'm like Bibi though.. I want at least 5 of all my fave MAC brushes.... I buy two of everything now... And a little secret.... I have one set of MAC brushes that I have never even used! They just sit there looking pretty :S

sambibabe

Panda, you need to put your MUA link, so people can go and have a peek
greengrin.gif

Haha it was me who said I want 5 of favorite brushes! Haha.. I haven't used #168 either.. It is sitting so white and fluffy
greengrin.gif

sunniechan

^^ I read somewhere that that they didn't get enough stock for the web. I"m not sure though.

I'm glad I got the 130 brush, since it's getting good reviews here! I can't wait for it to come from the US.

sambibabe

I love #168 too!! I just love seeing it all brand new
greengrin.gif

Tell me about it Sal. I went through the Aussie site and couldn't find it. Damn should have asked MUA how much it was.. Apparently it was sold out at my friend's store (US) and she had to order one from the website.

xLongLashesx

either way I wouldn't buy it here the prices are disgusting.. 187 is $85 and the 134 $105. My other half asked me for that price does it makes dinner too?
lol.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:

Haha it was me who said I want 5 of favorite brushes! Haha.. I haven't used #168 either.. It is sitting so white and fluffy
greengrin.gif

Haha woops...