Aussie Girls - What are your current favourites?

rockin26

^ I forget to use Shroom all the time and automatically reach for Brule. It's such a great e/s to so I'll have to make a mental note to use it more
smiles.gif

spectrolite

There are a few products I can't get enough of lately
smiles.gif
!

- Studio Sculpt Foundation - I haetd this when I got it but as part of the project 10 pan concept I'm trying to not buy new foundations until I finish my old ones. Anyways, this is perfect for me in winter. My skin is drier so the extra moisture/dewiness is welcome.

- RCMA loose powder - Picked this up from Makeup and Glow a few weeks back. The best setting powder I have tried.

- Select Moisturecover Concealer - Great stuff!

- Chanel Rouge Allure Lacque "Santal" - My perfect nude lip colour >_<

- Sugarpill Cosmetics - Loving everything I have from Sugarpill.

lara

Right now I can't get enough of Fullfilled Plushglass. Man, that is just a world of super-subtle pretty - it's just got that little bit more pizazz than clear gloss or balm, but you also don't look ridic if you throw it on without a skerrick of other make-up.

Best thing I've purchased this year!

Brie

MSF Natural, why hadn't I bought this before?!?
Love it, I got a darker one for contouring too
smiles.gif

spectrolite

Loving the glitter liners from Sportsgirl at the moment. They are beauuuutiful and only $9.95 and packed with glittery goodness. The purple is my fave
greengrin.gif

friedargh

The old SG glitter liners have been on sale for ages too! I think I got the gold one and pink ones for only a few dollars. My absolute fave is 'disco black' though
greengrin.gif

Just a question, how do you guys get wear out of your glitter liners? Sometimes I find them difficult to work into my looks.

spectrolite

^I usually wear mine in the tear duct for a pop of glitter without looking too much like a raver, or a thin line on the upper lash line. It can also look cute if you put a tiny bit in your lashes after applying mascara. Glitter is FUNNNN!!!
th_thstars.gif

spectrolite

Current Faves
greengrin.gif

- Lush Jasmin and Henna Fluff Ease - smelling it makes me want to die of happiness
- Chanel "Phoenix" Rouge Allure Lacque
- Kit Cosmetics "Dive In" Nail polish - a gorgeous purpley/cornflower
- Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Perfume
- Mac Plush Lash - forgot how much I adored this mascara
- Stereo Rose MSF - my new favorite MSF. I still love you too Petticoat >_<
- Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Stereo Rose is definitely my fave at the moment as well. I wear it everyday and I have had soooo many compliments from people!
greengrin.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

I am loving the MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve at the moment.. I found it at the bottom of a handbag on the weekend and I put it on my horribly dry cracked lips only twice and it fixed them! I have been using it non stop since..
greengrin.gif

sambibabe

NARS Smudgeproof eyeshadow base!
I don't have super super oily lids, but my liner tends to run down a bit (especially when I get sad, excited, sleepy...). Used Paintpot, TFSI, UDPP and waterproof eyeliner, but always the same problem. With this base, my shadow and liner don't budge! It has been a super tiring week for me and my eyes were watery all the time (working with fire) and the liner was still intact! If you can get to Mecca, ask the girls to try it on you.

aussiemacluvrrr

Chanel Kaska Beige Quad
MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe
MAC Shy Girl l/s
love.gif

MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation

Annnnnd my Stereo Rose... I have been using it soooo much the dome is almost gone! Lucky I have 3 backups :p hahahahaha... I think I need to offload a few :p

sambibabe

^^ Holy cow Carina!! I don't even have one Stereo Rose!! Actually I've never seen one in person!
greengrin.gif
All these ravings about Stereo Rose and UD Naked Palette are killing me!!

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Haha I actually had 5 backups for a while but I offloaded 2
tong.gif
I got some from America but I forgot I had asked Mum to get me 2 in Hong Kong.. So yeh, I had SR overload for a while there. lol

It is such an amazingly beautiful blush. I get sooo many compliements every time I wear it!

I want the UD Naked Palette too
tong.gif
but I know that I have very very similar colours in other brands so I have resisted...

sambibabe

Whoa Carina!! The only reason I passed Stereo Rose is because I think I am done with MSFs. I've swapped Redhead and would love to swap my Blonde, So Ceylon and other Mineralize Blushes
greengrin.gif

Haha I have the similar colours too and really. I don't like UD for its packaging and shimmery shadows.. but then I have been trying to swap one, just for the sake of it and all of the swappers have been demanding
greengrin.gif
They are all playing 'hard to get' with a perm palette.. So I am just going to buy one!

spectrolite

I am in love with my Mac #189 Face Brush. Seriously, it's so wonderful and I kind of forget how great it is. I use it to apply my Mineralize SPF 15 foundation and it's just so quick and easy. I blend out my under eye concealer with it and apply MSF Natural and shimmery MSF's as well
smiles.gif

Also loving:

- Tom Ford Black Violet fragrance <3
- Sally Hensen Lip Inflation - does not really inflate my lips but I like the colour and texture. So good for layering under stickier and more opaque glosses.
- Typographic e/s
- My Sleek Palettes! I've been using them quite a bit lately. The quality is great. I'm going to order the Circus Palette next >_<

sambibabe

I was CPing for someone in USA and discovered this:
Lucas Papaw Balm!
I have chronic dry lips and holy crap, this cured my lips overnight!
icon_eek.gif

Made in Australia and only $5 at Target, Pharmacy, etc.. Where have been? How come I did not know about this? lol

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Yeh Lucas Pawpaw is the best!
greengrin.gif

I am loving MUFE HD foundation at the moment. Forgot how lovely it is on the skin. I bought a new bottle at IMATS to match my pale ass winter skin and I have used it everyday since and its just ridiculously fabulous!

And I'm loving Patisserie l/s which I just read is being d/c
ssad.gif
I'm going to have to get some backups before its gone because I find that colour to be the perfect "my lips but better" colour..