Aussie Girls - What are your current favourites?

vintageroses

^^ OMG NATT!hahah how can you not have tried it?! hahas i <3 it!
greengrin.gif
hehes

& I'm in LOVE with my Naked palette!
greengrin.gif

sambibabe

Tell me about it. I just don't look at makeup stuff at Pharmacy and Target etc.. I have been missing out!

That reminds me.. I should look for my Patisserie and have a go. I have so many lippies, and they are just sitting there. No more buying lippies!

Eliza, you bought Naked!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarolineK

Anyone tried out the new Sportsgirl makeup collection?

I bought the Coming Up Roses palette, gorgeous! Easy to blend and very pigmented colours. They have a more neutral bronzish palette too which I'm so tempted to get... but gosh I already have so many neutrals lol.

28c0utg.png
b5kxl1.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedargh
Just a question, how do you guys get wear out of your glitter liners? Sometimes I find them difficult to work into my looks.

I like to keep it simple, I do my usual black winged out liner on the top lid, and then above that line I trace it with the colour of my choice
smiles.gif

redambition

I finally understand the love for Feline!

I bought one ages ago... but only ever used it as a liner and it didn't think it was anything special.

On the weekend I did a smoky eye and found it smudges like buttah and looks amazing on my waterline.

I now love it to pieces.

blackbird

I'm in deep, deep love with Inglot shadows at the moment. I LOVE how cheap they are... Does anyone have any colour recs??

spectrolite

^Dustin Hunter did an awesome review and swatch video of some some Inglot products. Check him out to get some ideas
smiles.gif

YouTube - Swatches: Inglot Cosmetics

Current Faves:
-Mac Trace Gold Blush - Just hit pan! I use it as a highlighting shade
- Koji Dollywink Liquid Liner Pen - the most prettiest, blackest liquid eye liner ever >_< I've pretty much stopped using Blacktrack since I got it
- Tete a Tint e/s - Great all over lid colour for me
- Petticoat MSF - Can't get enough
- Camellia Seed Oil - I've been using it twice a day for a few weeks and definitely see an improvement in my skin. It's very glowey and clear and I swear it is less oily.

CarolineK

I'm currently loving my MAC lipstick in Snob, it's so pretty!
The only flaw is that I have to put foundation on my lips first to get the true colour to show nicely over my pigmented lips.

missah

I'm new here & also new to makeup but I've just made my MUA friend buy me $800 worth of stuff in the US. I fell in love so many times, my hearts in a bazilllion pieces.

Foundation
Still haven't used one yet, but I asked for Physician's formula.

Concealer
Max Factor Master touch under-eye concealer [i've used 3 of these babies already. So good.]
Bobbi Brown Corrector

Powder
N/A

Highlight
N/A

Eyeshadow
-Naked palette
-Dior
-Bobbi Brown

Blush
-Nars Deepthroat
-Nars Exhibit A

Mascara
-L'oreal Volume Million Lashes [the only mascara that wont clump for me!]

Eyeliner
- I use black shadow and a liner brush, all the others smudge, even chanel :(

Lipstick
N/A

Lipgloss
Lucas Paw paw

Skin Care
My beauty Diary Masks, all other products dont work for my skin:(

Hair
Herbal Essences are the BEST! Only shampoo that works well with my dyed hair. They smell heavenly as well!
Victoria's secret isnt too bad either^^
Perfume
1. Chloe Chloe - Clean, Feminine scent, staying power is top notch, 24 hours including shower!
2. Harajuku Lovers Love original
3. Lacoste Touch of Pink
4. Gucci Envy me