Avant Gold release with A Muse?

OnaFyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgirl625
I was at the counter this afternoon, and Avant Gold was out right next to A Muse. The m/a was showing me the update book, and she flicked to the page on Avant Gold and said "crap, is this supposed to be out yet?" - in the book, it said the 27th, but she went to the display, read something off the back, and she said it said the 20th. Then she just shrugged and said oh well, it's out. Haha

Thanks, I notice you're in Oregon. Which store was that at? ::crosses fingers:: Please be Clack Nordies or MAC store in Bridgeport...

cruz_kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_MAC
Anyone have prices on the brushes? Are the msfs the same price as the A Muse ones?

i can tell you the 182 brush, which im in LOVE with now, is 45.00, YIKES!! but the msf's are 23.50, just like the a muse ones? they're really awesome too.

OnaFyre

So, I ended up at the MAC store last night and they had both A Muse and Avant Gold out. I ended up buying one of the Avant Gold ones in Deep Dark. It looked soooo fablous with a bit of Shooting Star on my cheeks that I couldn't resist. I'm rather impressed with these, and I'm wondering what other folks will think of them as people try them.