B2M in London

c00ki312

Ok after reading loads of posts from USA chat ive realised that it depends on the store on what is accepted for B2M?

So, has anyone in London tried to return an e/s pot WITHOUT the metal pan (in other words depotted)? If so, which store?

thanks!

JustDivine

Re: Anyone tried B2M in London?

Yep I've done it in the Pro Store (Carnaby St area) when it was in the temp location just round the corner.

I was there on Saturday and a girl had empties including e/s containers but they didn't check them....

To be honest I don't think they're too bothered over here.

vocaltest

london girls... has anyone taken depots for b2m at carnaby street pro store?

i'm going to london on tuesday shopping (yay!) and i just wondered if anyone has taken any depots there to b2m? i have enough for 2 lipsticks and i reaaaaally want fleshpot, so as its a pro colour i'm gonna try and b2m it there! anybody tried?

JustDivine

Re: london girls... has anyone taken depots for b2m at carnaby street pro store?

There was a thread on this recently....

I have, and from my experiences and observations they don't really check the insides of the pots. I get the impression it's not an issue that has surfaced here like it has overseas.

vocaltest

Re: london girls... has anyone taken depots for b2m at carnaby street pro store?

oops... i'm so lazy when it comes to searching for threads!

yeah thats what i thought... as far as i'm aware i haven't read anybody from the uk having problems b2m'ing depots. every time i've gone they haven't checked them either! hmm i hope it'll be ok. i suppose all they can say is no. i just REALLY want fleshpot!!

*K_87*

I took back enough for 4 lippies and they were fine about it. Didn't even check really!

vocaltest

so i went and forgot my empties didn't i? no fleshpot for me! boo @ life.

JustDivine

Oh no!! That's a real shame!! After all that...for you to forget!!

i_luv_mac

For some reason I'm under the impression you can also get eyeshadows aswell as lipsticks through Back to MAC at the Soho store.

Is this true or am I just imagining it?

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_luv_mac
For some reason I'm under the impression you can also get eyeshadows aswell as lipsticks through Back to MAC at the Soho store.

Is this true or am I just imagining it?

Not that I am aware of. as far as i know that policy is only available in US freestanding stores... you can b2m for an eyeshadow, lipstick, or lipgloss there.

MsEclectic

iagree.gif

I B2M at the croydon house of fraser and they didnt check either

amber_j

I think it's fine at all locations. I've asked MAs at the Soho Pro and Covent Garden stores if they accept e/s pots without the metal pan, and they've always said yes. Don't think they really care over here to be honest.

anita22

Can anyone confirm for me if I can B2M glass items (e.g. foundation bottles, Fluidline jars) in the UK? We can't in New Zealand and as I'm going over I'm wondering if it's worth taking the empty glass I've accumulated over with me.

Cheers

Purity

We don't have B2M in Sweden (boo!) so I'm thinking about sending my empties with my sister when she visits London next time. Does anyone know if the pro store or any of the MAC counters in central London accepts depotted eyeshadow pots without the metal pan as B2M's?

Thanks!

Blushbaby

The Pro store, freestanding store in Covent Garden and Selfridges counter all accept them without the pans.

Purity

Yay, thanks!
greengrin.gif
Can you B2M for both eyeshadow pro pans and eyeshadow pots at the pro store?