B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

helena

crap can we really take back the things the wipes come in? i've been throwing them out
ssad.gif

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat
Yup! We even take the thing wipes come in.

can u? i cudnt even take my empty paints because theyre metal? and its sppose to be glass or plastic only
ssad.gif

debsjc

Can you take the plastic boxes that the holiday pigments sets come in, and do you need all 5 empty vials as well to count as one?

Lalli

^^no i shudnt think so, its 6 empties and they r mac products and b2m so shudnt be a problem..

llucidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsjc
Can you take the plastic boxes that the holiday pigments sets come in, and do you need all 5 empty vials as well to count as one?

Yes you need the whole thing - plastic boxes including the 5 empty vials. This would count as ONE but not SIX. HTH.

maxcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
can u? i cudnt even take my empty paints because theyre metal? and its sppose to be glass or plastic only
ssad.gif

I haven't come across paints as a b2m yet but I've taken wipes for sure and can't think of a reason not to take paints... ... Why don't you email customer service?

jessiekins1

pigment vials and any minis that were once in a set, need to be a complete set to count as one. an inch of liner with the cap is b2m-able. the empty paints are b2m-able too. metal can be recycled.

"Most primary packaging of M·A·C products is accepted as Back to M·A·C "currency." M·A·C does not accept the following as a part of the program:

1. Secondary packaging of any sort [paper box, plastic/cellophane wrapper, shopping bags, etc.]
2. Samples [sample containers, special/trial size products for promotional/seasonal kits]
3. Cosmetic applicators/tools [disposables, puffs, sponges, scissors, spatulas, swabs, sharpeners, tweezers, curlers]
4. Accessories [bags, belts, makeup cases, lashes, Blot Film]"

jess98765

so you mention in 4 not the lashes, but you can return the box it comes in right?? i'm kinda confused....

productjunkie

You can't bring back the lashes... just the plastic case it comes in.
And you can bring back paint containers although they are made of some sort of metal-ish type of material.

Sabrunka

Back2Mac

Just to make sure lol because I've been getting very many mixed answers, I depotted 5 eyeshadows, and one quad (it was the well plumed quad). In total that's 6 items. Will they all be accepted? I'm wondering more or less for the quad.

Sabrunka

I know it does, so that means, they will accept it? Alright. Maybe it would be best if I just went to the counter lol.

MAC_Whore

They all should be accepted, but a lack of communication or understanding at a lot of counters may preclude you from being able to B2M them. My advice: If one MA says no, check with another. Or another counter. Sometimes you just have to work a little bit for your B2Ms. HTH
smiles.gif

PigmentJunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrunka
I know it does, so that means, they will accept it? Alright. Maybe it would be best if I just went to the counter lol.

Oops, I misunderstood!
smiles.gif
I thought you meant did the quad count as in count as more than 1 B2M.

queenofdisaster

lol.. i was wondering too because i have 3 premade quads that i depanned.. they have the b2m stickers on the back so i'm sure they'll accept them.