B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

Rouaa

I live in Sweden and we don't have B2M. Denmark doesn't have B2M either.
And I have tons (well not tons, but many) empty eyeshadow containers. What can I do? it there any chance to get them returned and get a product out for each 6 products in some kind of way?

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouaa
I live in Sweden and we don't have B2M. Denmark doesn't have B2M either.
And I have tons (well not tons, but many) empty eyeshadow containers. What can I do? it there any chance to get them returned and get a product out for each 6 products in some kind of way?

That is weird since in Finland we do have B2M
th_dunno.gif

Rouaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
That is weird since in Finland we do have B2M
th_dunno.gif

We don't and I hate it. Sweden is always so late regarding beauty and make-up. I've got like 36 empty eyeshadow jars I would love to B2M. But we don't have that
ssad.gif
thmbdn.gif
angry.gif
th_dunno.gif

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
can i do B2M to get Stark Naked?

No you can only get a lipstick at counter. At F/S you have a choice lipstick, e/s or l/g.

luvmkup

Just an FYI: I live in the Jacksonville, FL area, and I called the freestanding MAC store in the St. John's Town Center to ask if they accept depotted eyeshadows for B2M. They said they do not. Then I called the freestanding MAC store at the Avenues Mall, and they said they do. I thought this was weird, considering the stores are only a few miles from each other. I know which store will be getting my business from now on.

lsperry

This is just a thought....Do you have to call them to see if they take depotted shadows? To me this alerts them to the fact they are depotted. I take my depotted shadows in and have not been denied B2M; I'm guessing 'cause I don't announce they're depotted, the MA don't make an issue of it.

cmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannyn92
If I have empty eyeshadow containers can I get anything other than lipstick?

yup but I think that's only with the actual mac stores. The mac counters only allow shadows whereas mac stores allow a shadow, lipstick/gloss.

cmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmkup
Just an FYI: I live in the Jacksonville, FL area, and I called the freestanding MAC store in the St. John's Town Center to ask if they accept depotted eyeshadows for B2M. They said they do not. Then I called the freestanding MAC store at the Avenues Mall, and they said they do. I thought this was weird, considering the stores are only a few miles from each other. I know which store will be getting my business from now on.

well the B2M progam details are actually very vague so it really depends on your MA and the place you go to. if they don't accept depotted shadows just but the pot back together and glue in an empty pan. I'm pretty sure you can get the pans at a very cheap cost.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonster
yup but I think that's only with the actual mac stores. The mac counters only allow shadows whereas mac stores allow a shadow, lipstick/gloss.

counters only allow lipsticks, not shadows.

JessicaSarahS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
This is just a thought....Do you have to call them to see if they take depotted shadows? To me this alerts them to the fact they are depotted. I take my depotted shadows in and have not been denied B2M; I'm guessing 'cause I don't announce they're depotted, the MA don't make an issue of it.

I've been thinking this too. I just bring them all in a MAC baggie, pick out my lipstick, give it to the MA and fill out their B2M binder thingy. No questions asked so far.

MonBlanCesS

So I recently bought the colour forms brush set at the cco and I noticed that the box says back 2 mac. I just think that's weird, why would you want to b2m the brushes?? I guess if they're messed up huh? Or maybe its meant for the two pouches it came with??

TISH1124

I have taken in about 100 shadow depots...and I never take back the center piece....they open up the bag count the actual pots and throw them in a recycle box...Most time they don't even count physically them ...they just say do you know how many are in here or do we need to count them. Whatever number I tell them they take my word for it...But I am always honest.

added: I only go to the Mac Pro store however...Because I want the selction of shadows, glosses, d/g or lipsticks

Latest posts