B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

Mixxi

I've lost the lid to a twist up eyeliner and the wording has also faded off; can I still B2M this? Also, my mum has a super old MAC prism blusher in packaging with a twist off lid. Can we B2M this?

shellygrrl

Staff member
Quick question for those who've done B2M online: How are you listing paint pots, if you're wanting to send them in? As empty eyeshadow pots? There is no option for that sort of thing in the drop-down menus on the B2M page.

leonah

Quick question for those who've done B2M online: How are you listing paint pots, if you're wanting to send them in? As empty eyeshadow pots? There is no option for that sort of thing in the drop-down menus on the B2M page.

from what I can recall from old threads someone was wondering that same thing and did a chat and they said that you can just list anything else as it's not that important as long as you list your 6 things or more.

shellygrrl

Staff member
So I was able to Back 2 MAC all my stuff successfully (yay!). I ended up not getting my first choice of lipstick, though (totally okay with that, though!). I listed my choices as: Fanfare, Blankety, and Modesty. But when I printed up the B2M thingie to put in my box to send out, the lipsticks were listed in alphabetical order.

Methinks next time I B2M, I'll just choose my most wanted list each time. ;)

(Oh, and my mod powers have been expanded to Veteran status, so I finally stickied this thread.)

PrettyTwisted

Went today to the MAC store on 5th Ave at 54th. The guy who helped me was so nice, he took all 24 of my empties with no hassle—he even took 2 old LE lipsticks—a Pedro Lourenco and a Carrie Roschild! I got 4 free eyeshadows, Smut, Beauty Marked, Black Tied and Twinks. I purchased a Brushstroke Liner. All in all a great makeup day lol

R

rohinidubey

well I'm off then. I bought it, but never used it because i saw all these empty containers i had and was wondering if it was true. And now that it is, I'm gonna return and get it for free. It really is true love!!

itskathleeeen

This may sound like a dumb question but how does Back 2 Mac work online? I went to their website and I’m not sure if I have to pay shipping or not.

shellygrrl

Staff member
https://www.maccosmetics.com/giving_back/back_to_mac.tmpl

You do.

You choose the packaging you want to send back from the dropdown menus (if it isn't listed, just pick something close), then you make your top three lipstick shade choices that you'd like to receive, provide your address, and then they'll provide a sheet for you to print out to include with your package that has them listed, along with the address to mail your package to.

itskathleeeen

https://www.maccosmetics.com/giving_back/back_to_mac.tmpl

You do.

You choose the packaging you want to send back from the dropdown menus (if it isn't listed, just pick something close), then you make your top three lipstick shade choices that you'd like to receive, provide your address, and then they'll provide a sheet for you to print out to include with your package that has them listed, along with the address to mail your package to.
Thank you so much! 😊

fakecake

Where you return six empty products and receive a free product, will be discontinued March 31, 2023. My email stated you can still return your empties, just no freebie after the 31st. 🤷‍♀️

Latest posts