Back from MAC update training, going to be a broke summer

MizMac

All of these collections are super HOT!!! I'm am awestruck by all the goodies!! This years Nordies aniversary is going to be the best one ever! The brush belts/palettes/Iridescent pressed powders are all going to have tweed/herringbone/or Pinstripe packaging. Even 4 new lipglasses with a checkered pattern on the plastic container. There will also be 2 different brush bags One will have the 129,219,239,266,&316SE brushes. The other will have the 168,190,194,252, and 212SE brushes. Also the 6eyes will have 4 new shades in each, with one of them each being Veluxe Pearls
I'm on the fence on 2 of the new perfumes, but the Hue perfume comming out with the C-Squeeze is fab!! going to totally buy a few of those!! I also like the new LipGelee's. They are nice and silky, kinda like the pro gloss. I love the Pearlizer powders from Belle Azure, they are going to be great highlighters and also to be added to shadows for more shimmer. The bronzing sticks are sooooo much nicer than the old coloring sticks. They are really sexy bronzy colors.For the shadows they are bringing back goldbit, but all the other shadows from this collection are Veluxe Pearls!! D'Bohemia is really nice too. I'm in love with the Coco and Deckchair Pigments, I like Provenece, but it kinda reminds me of naked pigment, but a bit more of a buttermilk color. Coco I'm buying backups of, it's a really lovely frosted taupe shade, Deckchair is a peachy color with gold pearl......Kinda reminds me of Stila Kitten. Well I hope this helps you out!!!

Alison

fluffy.gif
eeksign.gif
SOS.gif

MizMac

I know, I really want to buy the travel brush set's since I go on Vacation for a week after the Ani sale!! I'm hoping I have enough to go with all the $$ I"m going to be spending!!

jennhle

so for nordy's anniversary sale...there's going to be a printed BRUSH BELT? like the ones the MUA wear at the store?!?!? please tell me i understand it correctly. i'm too excited!!!!

Lolita

I'm kind of excited about the new mini brush set with the 168, 190, 194, 252 and 212! the packaging sounds.... interesting.

How many eyesX6 palettes will there be? warm and cool like last year?

Thanks for solving the mystery of what was in those little pots for belle azure. are these "pearlizing powders" loose or pressed?

lastly, thanks so much for giving us a color description of the pigments!

PnkCosmo

Re: Back from MAC update training, going to be a broke summe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMac
Pinstripe packaging.....with a checkered pattern on the plastic container. There will also be 2 different brush bags.....

Pinstripes & Checkers!! Gotta have it!!!!

fluffy.gif

Ooh, what patterns are the brush bags going to have?

Do I need any of those pigments?

When is the Ani. sale, anyway? Will all of this stuff be out when I go to the Beaux event on the 22nd?

solardame

I was planning on getting all five e/s, since my "goldbit" is full, I use it lightly, I'll pick something else out.. I don't feel right about having two of the same when there are other colors I want to try. Thank you!

macmomma

Anyone know if we get them in Canada.....

they all sound so awesome...but can we get them in Canada(sorry something is wrong with my punctuation keys).
th_confused_new.gif
lol.gif

jennhle

nordstrom's annual anniversary sale starts mid july!! =( i know this because i used to work there. at least we all have time to save our $$$ for what sounds like a great line!