Back from MAC update training, going to be a broke summer

MizMac

I'm sorry about the belt misprint, I was making a list of things I needed to buy!! But there will be brushset bags and matching compacts with irr pwd.
I forgot my book at work since I was already stuck there a half hour later than I was supposed to. But If I'm right the dates are D'Boho, shadesticks
lustreglass, and I think something else on May 5th. June 2nd for Belle Azure, the bronze collection (name I can't think of thanks to allergy meds), and poss Gelee. I'll post the correct names and dates tomarrow night or friday morning. The cream blushes from D'Boho are perminant. So is the Shade fluidline. Sorry for any typo's since I can't focus on anything right now!!

Demosthenes

Thank you for the update! I should probably start saving... My credit card is going to be hurting next fall!

joey_zane

New products sound fab (although I'm guessing I'll be waiting a while over here in the UK)...

Could someone tell me what Nordstrom is and what the relevence of the sale is? I'm confused
th_dunno.gif

user2

Re: Back from MAC update training, going to be a broke summe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMac
The other will have the 168,190,194,252, and 212SE brushes.

THATS the perfect brush set for me!!!! And it will be my first one! When will it be available???

I also have to have the Deckchair pigment!!!

Krystle

OMG....it totally helps ME out, but not my bank account or my relationship with DH :p

When do all of these fun things come out? I am getting a makeover for an event May 11...could that be the beginning?

MizMac

Okay here are the Dates

MAY 5th
D'Bohemia
Points of Hue
(shadesticks and PP)
Lustreglass extentions

May 19th
Creations
Violetrix is le
Turquative is not

JUNE 2nd
Belle Azure
Sunshrine
Lady Sol
Lipgelee (2nd for nordies and MAC stores, 30th for others)

JULY 7th
C-Squeeze

JULY 15th
Tailormade (Nordies Aniverary)

Here are the prospective dates, Sometimes these change so I will keep you guys posted.

MizMac

They are Nordies exc, but I'm going to try to find a way for our international crew to order them. I'll keep everyone posted when I find out how.

leppy

What is Lady Sol?

Also, are the lipgelees stains or another kind of gloss? I hope stains..

notevenjail

Any idea what Violetrix is le and Turquative is not are? Are they the names of the new perfumes?

Thanks so much for posting - I keep a list of dates on my comp so this is really helpful.

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by notevenjail
Any idea what Violetrix is le and Turquative is not are? Are they the names of the new perfumes?

Thanks so much for posting - I keep a list of dates on my comp so this is really helpful.

Violetrix and Turquative are the names of the two new "creations" perfumes. One is Limited Edition (violetrix) and one is permanent (turquative).

notevenjail

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
Quote:

Violetrix and Turquative are the names of the two new "creations" perfumes. One is Limited Edition (violetrix) and one is permanent (turquative).

Thankees. There was me thinking that "is le" and "is not" were some foreign phrases - d'oh! :roll: ...must remember english language.

MizMac

Pretty Kitty, All we have been told is that it's been pushed back. The soft sac's have been pushed back as well
th_confused_new.gif

Lolita

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
Quote:

Thankees. There was me thinking that "is le" and "is not" were some foreign phrases - d'oh! :roll: ...must remember english language.

hahah I thought the exact same thing but was too embarassed to ask :p I thought "Violetrix is le" and "Turquative is not" was like "tempt me..." and "tease me..."