Bagel Heads?

BBJay

I don't understand. Whose idea was it to take delicious breakfast food and inject the shape into your forehead? I mean was someone just enjoying a bagel one day and thought "hey it would be really neat if I could just put this in my forehead"?

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBJay
I don't understand. Whose idea was it to take delicious breakfast food and inject the shape into your forehead? I mean was someone just enjoying a bagel one day and thought "hey it would be really neat if I could just put this in my forehead"?

What are you talking about? I would die for a waffle forehead and bacon ears! Breakfast food chic is where it's at.

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
The only thing missing:
cream_cheese.jpg

Now everytime I eat a bagel, I'll think I'm biting down on some Japanese guys forehead.

th_LMAO.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
What are you talking about? I would die for a waffle forehead and bacon ears! Breakfast food chic is where it's at.

th_LMAO.gif
nope.gif

User35

I would like to punch once in the head and see what happens. HA !

* POW* take that moron ! lol

Makeup Emporium

That is seriously messed up! You have to wonder how people come up with these moronic ideas. Seriously...who sits around and thinks I'm going to take a needle, stick it into my skin and then fill it up with salene and make shapes on my face...yah that'll be fun!

I actually saw an episode of the TV show Sin Cities (http://www.showcase.ca/sincities/default.aspx) where guys did this to their balls to make them swell up to the size of baseballs and larger (lots of extra skin there). It was thoroughly disgusting!

throwup.gif

gildedangel

I think that this is hilarious, if I ever saw that on someone in my real life I think that I would say "Careful, or it will stick like that!"

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
That is seriously messed up! You have to wonder how people come up with these moronic ideas. Seriously...who sits around and thinks I'm going to take a needle, stick it into my skin and then fill it up with salene and make shapes on my face...yah that'll be fun!

I actually saw an episode of the TV show Sin Cities (http://www.showcase.ca/sincities/default.aspx) where guys did this to their balls to make them swell up to the size of baseballs and larger (lots of extra skin there). It was thoroughly disgusting!

throwup.gif

I assume that was before guys started wearing skinnies.

Imagine shoving two baseballs down those, going on how tight some men wear theirs, I'd be surprised if they managed to get their hands back out..hmmm, or maybe they used shoe horns to pry them down their pants?

nelyanaphonexia

omg. I clicked on this thread thinking it was for people who loved eating bagels. Like calling someone a crackhead, but for bagels. Well...I used to love bagels.

Also reminded me of a friend who moved to Texas from the mid-west and thought she had to mispronounce words to "fit in" so she pronounced bagles, without the long "a" sound, but instead like the word bag with a short "a". Baaaag-els.
lol.gif

MAC_Whore

/\ lol....Funny you say that. There are two words that I consistently have to fight not to mispronounce: bagel and burglary. Seriously, I don't know what is my frickin' problem with those two words, but I always have to stop and think about it before I say them.

For bagels, instead of saying bay-g'l, I want to say Bag'l. For burglary, I want to say buglary (omitting the first r). It makes me sound so friggin' ridiculous when I say it like that.

OK, off topic question. Do any of you pronounce the word "crayon" like "cran"? I have heard a few others who do. I do and my DH loves to give me crap about it.

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
/\ lol....Funny you say that. There are two words that I consistently have to fight not to mispronounce: bagel and burglary. Seriously, I don't know what is my frickin' problem with those two words, but I always have to stop and think about it before I say them.

For bagels, instead of saying bay-g'l, I want to say Bag'l. For burglary, I want to say buglary (omitting the first r). It makes me sound so friggin' ridiculous when I say it like that.

OK, off topic question. Do any of you pronounce the word "crayon" like "cran"? I have heard a few others who do. I do and my DH loves to give me crap about it.

Huh, she was the first person I had ever met who pronounced Bagel like that. I asked her once why she said Bagel the way she did, and she said that it was because everyone in her home town told her Texans said Bagel that way and she should try to fit in. I always wondered why she didn't catch on to everyone around her not saying it with a short a.
th_dunno.gif

I pronounce crayon cray'on. I know some people who say "crowns" and "cran" too. But then I tend to "over" pronounce words. I tend to add the "w" sound to words like white and whip. Weird.
ssad.gif