Bags under my eyes

DorothyLove

So i dont actually have dark circles but i have these bags under my eyes that i really really hate, i dont know when they appeared but it seems they are here to stay.
weeping.gif

I need to get rid of them, at least somewhat, i cant cover the line/bags with makeup so i need some kind of cream or something i guess? to deal with it?

does anyone know any good cream or remedy for this? please?!!? :confused:

kimmy

make sure you're getting at least eight hours of sleep per night. and before your makeup, try running a metal spoon under cold water and then resting it under your eyes for a minute under each eye. this will help reduce the swelling and puffiness that's giving you those little bags.
winks.gif

DorothyLove

i drink water like crazy but i will definitely try all of those remedies, thank you guys so much for your help!

DorothyLove

and oh man 8 hours? im lucky if i get at least 5 or 6 per night.
i try to catch up on weekends, but its really not aggreeing with my face haha

Glowingsunshine55

So i dont actually have dark circles but i have these bags under my eyes that i really really hate, i dont know when they appeared but it seems they are here to stay. weeping.gif

I need to get rid of them, at least somewhat, i cant cover the line/bags with makeup so i need some kind of cream or something i guess? to deal with it?

does anyone know any good cream or remedy for this? please?!!? :confused:

I've read that cold compression therapy (ice cube, cold tea bags) is a great short-term solution when you're in a jiffy.

For long-term solutions I would strongly consider the use of retinol overnight.

Latest posts