Balloonacy High-Light Powder

lsperry

Re: Ballonacy is up, but..............

Same here....Ahhhh!!! Why! Why! Why! Damn! Now I've GOT TO make a trip out of town or stalk Gloss.com, Macys.com or Nordstrom.com websites!

Krasevayadancer

I was beaten to it! Haha. Yeah, i think they just haven't put it up yet. Not that its sold out necessarily

poddygirl

Everything is on the Gloss.com site but is marked "coming soon" ... nothing yet on Nordies.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I was beaten to it! Haha. Yeah, i think they just haven't put it up yet. Not that its sold out necessarily

I think this is the case, too.

But hey! Did anyone order the quad? It's $35 instead of $36. I wonder if they're going to change it to $36 later on today like they did w/Barbie's 1st launch. The beauty powders were listed for $20. I ordered mine (was charged $20, too) and later in the day noticed they were changed to $22.

A $1 savings and free shipping....And least that's something....

princess

I think they haven't put it up. It's kind of impossible that they will sell out thatfast?? Or try live chat and ask?

poddygirl

I tried that ... it links to a BB live chat and says chat is currently unavailable. Just have to wait and see
hmm.gif

haute_muffy

Yes, I got "We're sorry. Bobbi Brown Live Chat is currently unavailable." too! I was hoping it wasn't just my computer. :p Does it usually say BB?

Does anyone know if there are going to be any looks in this collection?

Krasevayadancer

Live chat doesn't open till 10 am est. Also, the looks I am sure will be posted soon. They are still fine tuning the site (or at least thats my impression)
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
....or stalk Gloss.com, Macys.com or Nordstrom.com websites!

lmao.gif
Stalker!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
lmao.gif
Stalker!

lmao.gif
Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do to stay ahead of the game....I've got too much to do at work this week to travel out of town to engage in elbow-pushing and shoving for those beauty powders
graucho.gif
I want 'em NOW!!

I'm so excited they launched the site early today....at least what I purchased this morning will get mailed today and I'll receive it Thursday
clap.gif

Yippeee!! Okay, I'll calm down....

heatherhoneyb

All I wanted from this collection is the pigments. I just ordered them and got free shipping, so YAY!!! I am still undecided about the quad. I will have to run to the mall and take a look at it before I buy.

electrostars

oh man.
my wallet is starting to weep a little, because it knows what's going down. hehe.
i can't order offline, but i'm so at the counter when it's released on thursday.
greengrin.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
lmao.gif
Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do to stay ahead of the game......

You're preachin' to the choir, hon!
winks.gif

Quote:
...I've got too much to do at work this week to travel out of town to engage in elbow-pushing and shoving for those beauty powders
graucho.gif
I want 'em NOW!!.....

Let me know if it doesn't work out for you and I can hook you up.
smiles.gif

poddygirl

I called the 800 # and the person who answered was a bit clueless about Balloonacy - she kept asking if I was talking about Barbie. Seems one hand does not know what the others is doing at MAC sometimes!

Anyway - she advised (for what it is worth) that the high-light powders would be available in ~ 3-4 weeks. Can that be true?
th_remoteImage-61.gif