Balloonacy High-Light Powder

haute_muffy

Re: Ballonacy is up, but..............

For anyone who was wondering (like me), Vanessa from Live Chat said there will be no Looks in this collection. :boo:

Krasevayadancer

Another person in live chat told me the same thing- no looks for this collection
ssad.gif
Poopie!

heatherhoneyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by haute_muffy
For anyone who was wondering (like me), Vanessa from Live Chat said there will be no Looks in this collection. :boo:

weeping.gif
I love the looks

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by poddygirl
I called the 800 # and the person who answered was a bit clueless about Balloonacy - she kept asking if I was talking about Barbie. Seems one hand does not know what the others is doing at MAC sometimes!

Anyway - she advised (for what it is worth) that the high-light powders would be available in ~ 3-4 weeks. Can that be true?
th_remoteImage-61.gif

I had the same experience with Live Chat today. I wanted to ask about the highlight powders and the girl told me she couldn't tell me about "future collections." Um.. ok. Then she gave me a link to the MAC website (I don't know where she thought I got the link to the live chat but whatever) and told me I could ask her about anything on the site! So I had to point out to her that Balloonacy IS on the website! She apologized and said she didn't know...Wouldn't you think that on the release date of a new collection they would have been briefed on the new products since people would likely have questions about them? Then she couldn't answer my question anyway. I was so frustrated that I left a negative feedback after the chat was over. I don't usually do this sort of thing but on the day of a new collection they should really know what's going on.

claresauntie

Do they usually skip Looks with the Prom collections? I want Looks, dangit!
cry.gif

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
Do they usually skip Looks with the Prom collections? I want Looks, dangit!
cry.gif

not last year, there were a bunch of sweetie cake looks.

Marcita

Some of Live Chat isn't done from MAC but it's done by people they hire and can do it at home. They are MAC artists with familiarity with the line but haven't tried the newest products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
I had the same experience with Live Chat today. I wanted to ask about the highlight powders and the girl told me she couldn't tell me about "future collections." Um.. ok. Then she gave me a link to the MAC website (I don't know where she thought I got the link to the live chat but whatever) and told me I could ask her about anything on the site! So I had to point out to her that Balloonacy IS on the website! She apologized and said she didn't know...Wouldn't you think that on the release date of a new collection they would have been briefed on the new products since people would likely have questions about them? Then she couldn't answer my question anyway. I was so frustrated that I left a negative feedback after the chat was over. I don't usually do this sort of thing but on the day of a new collection they should really know what's going on.

EmbalmerBabe

Out For Fun looks like it might be similiar to Fleur De Light, and Fine China. That is cool it is all ready up does anyone know when it will be at Macy's?
I hope I don't like those highlight powders in person.
winks.gif

And why don't they just remove Barbie from the site since it is all sold out...hmmm.

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcita
Some of Live Chat isn't done from MAC but it's done by people they hire and can do it at home. They are MAC artists with familiarity with the line but haven't tried the newest products.

Wow, I wonder how one gets said job? That sounds like fun! I already talk on the computer all day anyway, and mostly about MAC and makeup.

lilchocolatema

What?!?!? That's so disappointing!

Quote:

PigmentJunkie

I wonder if there will at least be a postcard? It seems that postcards are hard to come by lately.

EmbalmerBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigmentJunkie
I wonder if there will at least be a postcard? It seems that postcards are hard to come by lately.

Yeah they are I spent allmost 350.00 on Barbie and did not get a postcard...or the little circular look book...I was pist.

MizzMAC

anyone have color swatches or pics of the new lipglasses and lipsticks for this collection?

smiles.gif

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigmentJunkie

They are - its weird, when I first started ordering from MAC online with the Untamed collection, I was getting duplicate postcards...now, nothing.

Beachgrl07

Balloonacy should be available in stores...I already picked up Hullaballoo at my local counter and it's awesome! I don't wan't to ruin the top though but hey, I bought it for $22 so I might as well use the damn thing.

Marcita

You have to work for MAC to apply for the job. I once freelanced for them but that wasn't enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalleyGirl
Wow, I wonder how one gets said job? That sounds like fun! I already talk on the computer all day anyway, and mostly about MAC and makeup.

mzreyes

Quote:

lol I was just on the website looking for them too. UGH that sucks
ssad.gif
Maybe it's because there aren't very many e/s?

swtginbug

if anyone is looking for the highlight powders they are available on maccosmetics.com. i just picked up Hullaballoo and other stuff. yay!!

MAC_Whore

Quote:

Here's a dish: Even though they don't always post looks on line with the smaller collections, they almost always have a few in the update books that they give to MAs at update. Sooooo.....any MAs want to scan the looks from their books?
smiles.gif