bangin' on the electric blue

breathless

electric eel & bang on blue. trying to copy eve? yea ... i suck. ha.
i need the 266 to apply my blacktrack fluidline. i used a random cheapo brow brush. it hurts the waterline. *cries*
teloscopic mascara = LOVE!! i don't need to use 2 mascaras now! i think i found my HG, but i'm still going to try that maybelline one in the green tube.
and for the lips, i used rimmel naughty. i love this. but, it seems to go on too sheer.
& i just HAD to shave my brows. the growing it out thing wasn't working for me. i felt dirty.
excuse the hair. its not greasy, its wet from washing it and i'm air drying since i blowdry too much. gotta give the hair a rest.

does this look bad on me? i feel like i should wipe it all off and start over because i feel like its overdramatic for my white skin. & be honest. i don't want to look like a hooker.
any CC? tips? comments? all welcome!

thanks for looking and have a great sunday! [i know i won't. my son is sick with a chest cold, cough, and teething]

blueeve07.jpg

blueeve06.jpg

blueeve05.jpg

blueeve04.jpg

blueeve03.jpg

blueeve02.jpg

blueeve01.jpg

franimal

I really like the blue on you. maybe you would like it more if you had a more complete look going, like with blush and foundation. but the color is good on you

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
I really like the blue on you. maybe you would like it more if you had a more complete look going, like with blush and foundation. but the color is good on you

oh gosh. i''d totally toss on some foundation, but its soo hot here, i'm melting. lol.
and as for blush, i guess i'd have to start with a finished face huh? but, i don't have anything marvelous. except for afterdusk and other wordly and milani luminous and benefit dandelion. what would you suggest?

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
I really like the blues! It makes your eyes look awesome!

thank you =]

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Honestly, this is the best Eve look I've seen so far!!! Soo bright and only two colours? Woooop!

aww. thanks. *blushing*
i also used a um ... mac pigment, that wasn't labeled. [sample]. but, its such a sheer color, you can't tell. but, you can kinda see some of the tiny speckles of glitters.

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyray822
Totally love it!!!
clap.gif
With your eye color I would play up the blues more often.

i should! i have hardly any blues though. but, i can always manage to have fun with what i've got =]

Eyelashwishes

WOW! i love this look on you, the blue is so bright, but its awesome. it looks really really good. i like the eyeliner too.

Latest posts