bangin' on the electric blue

gRiZeLda

l0o0o0ve it! just a quick share....HAVE ANY OF U LADIES TRIED BLUE PEEP FLUIDELINE AS A BASE? AND PLACE bANG ON BLUE OVER IT?!!! PHENOMENAL!!!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

entipy

I think it looks fabulous! Zero hooker quality.
winks.gif
If anything, I might go with a tad less blue on the bottom and outside corner, but it looks wonderful just like it is, too.

I hope Chayden is feeling better now!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by breathless
oh gosh. i''d totally toss on some foundation, but its soo hot here, i'm melting. lol.
and as for blush, i guess i'd have to start with a finished face huh? but, i don't have anything marvelous. except for afterdusk and other wordly and milani luminous and benefit dandelion. what would you suggest?

Your eyes look fantastic! I'd love to see this look with a finished face. If you want to skip the foundation cause of the heat, I suggest a TM or mixing some bronzer with your moisturizer to give you some light coverage and warmth. As for the blush, I think Other Worldy would pair well.

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenNpaci
I love this LOOK. Makes me wish I HAD picked up Bang on Blue. =)

oh god. i love it! i used it only in the outer corners of the lid though. but still, i'm glad i got it =]

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyelashwishes
WOW! i love this look on you, the blue is so bright, but its awesome. it looks really really good. i like the eyeliner too.

thank you!

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by gRiZeLda
l0o0o0ve it! just a quick share....HAVE ANY OF U LADIES TRIED BLUE PEEP FLUIDELINE AS A BASE? AND PLACE bANG ON BLUE OVER IT?!!! PHENOMENAL!!!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

i guess i'll answer your question ...
no. lol. i don't have bluepeep fl. but, i plan on getting a whole collection of fl because i love blacktrack soooo much.

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
I think it looks fabulous! Zero hooker quality.
winks.gif
If anything, I might go with a tad less blue on the bottom and outside corner, but it looks wonderful just like it is, too.

I hope Chayden is feeling better now!

i think i'd go with less blue too. thats what was making me feel ... odd. but, if i was trying to recreate eve's blue look, i guess it'll do. lol.

chayden isn't really feeling better. runny nose, a cough thats the same, heavy chest breathing, and puking yesterday and today. gah.

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
IM GETTING ELECTRIC EEL IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO! lol

yes. GET IT! i thought i'd never use it, but there are a ton of different uses.

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
i'm impressed that the blues came out like that!!!

it totally looked that blue IRL too. my eyes matched my old navy flip flops. lol.

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistella
that looks hot! you got the blue so bright!

i layered about ... 5 times. lol.