Barbie loves MAC Discussion

Indian Barbie

so my stuff finally arrived, but I have to say I'm disappointed in Playful a bit. I love all the other stuff, especially Don't Be Shy blush!

Jacq-i

My MAC store just called... A MA wanted to let me know that they were getting more Barbie dolls in stock! She wanted to know if I wanted one... AHH!
greengrin.gif

MAChostage

I just thought about this: if the M.A.C. Barbie is a "Gold Label" doll -- no more than 25,000 produced worldwide -- has the additional production killed her status as a Gold Label doll?

Shimmer

Not according to Mattell. I don't think there were 25K dolls made initially. It's still listed as a Gold Label.

Quote:
We apologize that the M·A·C Barbie® Doll is sold out on BarbieCollector.com. The immediate worldwide positive response to this doll was unanticipated, as it was produced as a complement to the Barbie™ Loves M·A·C Spring 2007 makeup collection.

Beginning in May, there will be a few thousand additional dolls available on BarbieLovesMAC.com.

Many thanks for your interest in M·A·C and Barbie® and thank you for your patience.

KittyLuv

Since that has been sold out for a while now I would try MAC and there gone but not forgotten program. You can get the number on there website or just do a live chat and ask them for it.
HTH

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Anyone know of anywhere I can order Style It Up! Lipstick? Like a number I can call and they'll ship it?

You might wanna call up your MAC counters if they still have any left. Today while I was at my counter buying c-shock, my MA told me they have all shadows except whistle, and sweet and single, real doll, modern ms. No style it up though, I also want that one. I bought the 3 lippies instead.

lilMAClady

I can honestly say this collection didn't grab me. I ordered 2 shadows in pinks and brown and sent them back. The hot pink gloss was cool, but I'm glad I didn't get that cuz Fafi is almost here!! Yea!!
yahoo.gif

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejt*
I jumped on this bandwagon very late but here are my swatches: Flickr: littleladylove's photos tagged with barbielovesmac

Oooh! Looking at these makes me want to go put on my beloved Rocking Chick lipstick.
And Don't Be Shy blush.
I hope that at least one of the Spring 2008 collections measures up to Barbie.
I'll be broke, but with a smile on my face ...
lol.gif

lovejt*

Ohh I'm hoping the Fafi collection measures up to Barbie. I'll be broke with a smile on my face too. Hahaha!

Susanne

I still love the Barbie collection, it is one of my favourites. Now I am looking forward to Fafi!
th_DANCE.gif