Barbie postcard, where are you???

Marcita

I was told there wasn't going to be on. There is some round tag that some counters had. I haven't been to a counter in a month though so I could be wrong.

Chanel_MAC

I've placed 2 orders online, and I've gotten a postcard with each one. Debating on what to do with my extra one since I don't collect them, and already gave away one LOL!

xsparkage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanel_MAC
I've placed 2 orders online, and I've gotten a postcard with each one. Debating on what to do with my extra one since I don't collect them, and already gave away one LOL!

oh id gladly take it off your hands
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
haha

ledonatella

I always get some kind of mailer for big launches and I haven't gotten one yet. I ordered a Viva Glam l/g just so I could maybe get one with my order from mac.com, because macpro.com never gives me anything!

FemmeNoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
I always get some kind of mailer for big launches and I haven't gotten one yet. I ordered a Viva Glam l/g just so I could maybe get one with my order from mac.com, because macpro.com never gives me anything!

Can you please post if you get one? I might have to do the same thing.
smiles.gif

BadPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
I ordered a Viva Glam l/g just so I could maybe get one with my order from mac.com, because macpro.com never gives me anything!

I did the same thing lol. Why is that, we don't get any postcards with our mac pro orders?

PigmentJunkie

I'm happy to read that others have done the same thing, now I don't feel so nuts.
rofl.gif
I placed an order yesterday too, just to try and get a Barbie postcard. I'm desperate for one!
th_crazy2.gif

sweet8684girl

I didn't receive any of them in the mail but hope one day they'll show up (esp. those mailers and invites!) I did order from the website to get the one with the 2 girls on it.

Diskordia

Yes I picked up one of those round tag ones on my counter yesterday, it's round and folds out with the 2 promo pics and 5 facecharts that look like barbie on it. it's pretty cool

NobodyPlease

I actually went to my counter and complained. Actually it is making me a bit angry as I am on their mailing list and even signed up online and NEVER receive ANYTHING in the mail. What is the secret? I certainly buy a TON of MAC. LOL

I have seen on ebay where some are selling them. Someone was evening selling a barbie launch invite in FL. How crazy is that?

Also quite a few people are taking Pre-Orders for the barbie and the collection. UGH - C

addicted_2color

I also placed an online order and got a Barbie postcard. However I didn't get the Barbie compact mailer that everyone else has been getting. I want that.

User40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcita
I was told there wasn't going to be on. There is some round tag that some counters had. I haven't been to a counter in a month though so I could be wrong.

Yes, I got one of the round tags at a counter. It's a twelve-page, accordian style booklet (4" x 4") and it has two photos and four illustrations of the different Barbie "looks". I don't know if this is what they're giving out in lieu of cards, though.

User40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
There's been a Barbie mailer and supposedly a postcard

How do you get a mailer? Do they have a mailing list, or can you only get a card by placing an order? That's the only way I've every been able to get one.

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmaladecat
Yes, I got one of the round tags at a counter. It's a twelve-page, accordian style booklet (4" x 4") and it has two photos and four illustrations of the different Barbie "looks". I don't know if this is what they're giving out in lieu of cards, though.

I went to my local mac f/s store and they didn't have any.
weeping.gif
Pluse they were rude, as always.
ssad.gif
For some reason the MA's at MAC @ Nordstrom's are 500% nicer than the MA's at the f/s store. Oh well, I'm still going to the unveiling event!

coachkitten

I bought just a nail polish from mac.com and today it arrived with a Barbie loves MAC postcard! Yeah! That was my only real reason for ordering.
smiles.gif