Barbie postcard, where are you???

passionfruitxXx

i just got one today with my order!!!! =D
haha my sister tried to grab it from me but i was all DONT TOUCH IT!! lol then she was all "why do you care so much. its a piece of paper with a picture on it!" tsktsk. she doesnt understand the mac obsession! =/
i think i might just start collecting postcards since i really like the barbie one!

User40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i
I went to my local mac f/s store and they didn't have any.
weeping.gif
Pluse they were rude, as always.
ssad.gif
For some reason the MA's at MAC @ Nordstrom's are 500% nicer than the MA's at the f/s store. Oh well, I'm still going to the unveiling event!

I'll take note and stick to Nordstrom! The MA's at the Nordstrom I went to were all very friendly. I've never been in a MAC store as we don't have one for miles around.

divaster

OK, I had some stuff in my maccosmetics.com bag that I was going to wait and buy when Barbie came out, but after reading this thread I'm going to put it in now and hope I get a postcard!!

red

I have the one Daisy posted (with the little mirror) and also these.

Again, I apologize for the photos taken with the webcam, got to get myself a digital.

picture22195wi.jpg

picture2232dz4.jpg

picture2231ja0.jpg

I'm on a mailing list at the Mac store in Soho and received the large barbie postcard from them.

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir
Can you please post if you get one? I might have to do the same thing.
smiles.gif

I got one! It came with my VGVI lipglass, I thought maybe I wouldn't since I didn't have a big order but when I opened the box, I saw Barbie Pink out of the corner of my eye and I felt like Charlie Bucket when he got the Golden ticket!!

Cocktail_party

^^um, I do
blush-anim-cl.gif

A sweet girl that I know online gave me one of the Barbie compact invite foldouts (the one with the products, not the looks) and I swear I wanted to jump through the computer screen and hug her, lol.

Carmell

I got a Barbie postcard mailer from Macy's counter in the mail today. And I just found out that a woman I worked with got the compact mailer and threw it away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PigmentJunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygirl005
i have this postcard:

people are selling them on EBAY!! do people really want them THAT bad?

Yep, I am unfortunately one of the desperate ones who paid close to $20 for that postcard on eBay. I was never able to find it at a counter or freestanding store, and didn't get one with an online purchase. I wish MAC would produce more and make them more readily available to stop the sellers from gouging online, but then again, no one is being forced to buy them at that price. I especially wanted this postcard for my collection so I went ahead and paid it.
ebay.gif

eco

hmmm.....

i actually received the compact shaped mailer (the only mailer mac has sent me since culturebloom!)

when i bought my BLM goodies, i asked for a postcard- henri bendel's gave me another compact one, and mac pro nyc gave me a black postcard w/ the barbie logo. i have also been in a macy's. i haven't seen the postcard with the models anywhere!

LindseySullivan

What do you have to do to get a postcard? I've spent $6000 on MAC in the last couple years and have never received one. I just received a $450 order yesterday - nothing. I got a $200 order a couple weeks ago - nothing. Every order it's the same thing - nothing.

FacesbyNiki

What does the postcard look like? I got a few from the MAC store but I'm not sure if its the same one they mail out. Cute though.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisydeadpetals
I got a Barbie postcard today, my first one ever
smiles.gif
Finally!

BarbieLovesMAC010.jpg
BarbieLovesMAC009.jpg

That one looks totally differnet than the one we had at our counter. I like that one.

RobynG1

I got the black one at a MAC store, but I haven't seen the ones with the pictures anywhere! I got the compact mailer in the mail, and then a different compact with the looks at Nordstrom.

Robyn