BARBIE restock on the MAC site! Including the doll!

PigmentJunkie

Hurry!!

cheerleader.gif

http://www.maccosmetics.com/template...=CATEGORY20395

aLYiLiCiOuS

shipment early june???? im so undecided... i have two on order for me and a friend on barbie collector..... been pushed back on backorder.... mac site is on back order too..... not sure if i want to cancel barbiecollector and try mac...... BUT idont wanna end up w/ like 4 dolls.

PigmentJunkie

Things are going quickly - I had Rocking Chick in my shopping bag, but by the time I was ready to check out with my other items just 2 minutes later, it had been removed from my cart and it said already sold out. I see the doll is already gone again too - but most everything else is still available and will ship early April it says.

ledonatella

I tried to order the Barbie before it showed as Sold Out and she said they weren't taking any orders until June. So I said "well, I can do it on the website" and she said no that was a mistake, everyone will be getting emails stating they will be back in June and no ones orders are being fulfilled now. I said I wanted to iorder it now I didn't care if I had to wait until June and she told me they weren't doing that. Bummer.

PigmentJunkie

Rocking Chick is back on again now - doesn't seem they're able to keep it straight on the website. :confused:

That's awful they said you couldn't order the Barbie and that it's a mistake on the website. You would think after the original Barbie collection screw ups, they wouldn't do that to their customers again.

They've added the Barbie again to the website as being available for order with delivery in June (5:40 pm CST)

WTF2.gif

tinagrzela

nothing has been updated on the us site...I checked out the site lots today, and absolutely nothing had been added...let's hope they do soon!!!

Holly

Looks like its normal on the canadian site where almost everything is sold out
ssad.gif
almost thought i had a chance at getting another sweetness since mine got stolen :p

giz2000

The stores/counters are getting their restocks this week as well....at least the ones in my area....the bad thing is that they have no idea what's going to be shipped.

PigmentJunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootergirlnc
Poop. I wanted to get some more malibu barbie lipglosses!

It's available for order on the site with shipment in April....

I just called, and yes - everything they put back on today is showing the black out of stock dot. But it will still let you order these items online. (you will receive in April)

smiles.gif

juli

Lot of stuff are showing as temp. out of stock. Not that I need to buy anything but fun to see how fast products sell out! :p

shootergirlnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigmentJunkie
It's available for order on the site with shipment in April....

Yeah, it didn't show that on the pro site. even though it's "out of stock" i ordered some backups anyway, hoping they'll get more in and ship them in april, even if it's ordered from the pro site. i don't wear lipstick, but got rocking chick. i noticed it was "sold out" on the normal mac website, but it's not on the pro site. weird.....

shootergirlnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigmentJunkie
I just called, and yes - everything they put back on today is showing the black out of stock dot. But it will still let you order these items online. (you will receive in April)

smiles.gif

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!
smiles.gif

MsButterfli

went ahead and ordered my barbie earlier..waiting to see if i will get a email saying that the order wont be processed or not

ChynaSkye

i ordered the barbie that i have been wanting, just waiting on the final email to come. Thank you pigmentjunkie!

Nikki0211

I just ordered backups of Malibu Barbie l/g and Pearl Sunshine beauty powder on nordstroms.com. YAY! hehe I wanted another Rocking Chick and Moth Brown but they didn't have either.
ssad.gif
Oh well.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki0211
I just ordered backups of Malibu Barbie l/g and Pearl Sunshine beauty powder on nordstroms.com. YAY! hehe I wanted another Rocking Chick and Moth Brown but they didn't have either.
ssad.gif
Oh well.

I was just on mac's website and Moth Brown is there. Luckly, I checked my email early afternoon and mac had sent me one of those free shipment codes, so I checked the site to see the status of the BLM stuff and I placed my order right then and there lol. I'm glad cause now the stuff I wanted is gone. Whewww!

The doll is there as well!

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
you guys get restocks? no fair!
ssad.gif

Expect a very small restock next week.
winks.gif