BARBIE restock on the MAC site! Including the doll!

redambition

thanks lara!
smiles.gif
that's made my week.

farra712

They usually charge me when it has shipped whether its temporarily out of stock or ready to ship then. Some say that they are charged right away for things in stock and ready to ship.

PigmentJunkie

I just got an email notification that part of my order that I placed yesterday has already shipped, even though when I ordered it said April. The part that shipped is Fab blush.
smiles.gif

Ms. Z

I heard the employee tell the counter manager that they got a new shipment today (Macys, Herald Square in NYC, 4th floor MAC counter *this store also has 2 other MAC counters, plus a temporary counter at the 6th Avenue entrance)

Krasevayadancer

Aww man, i was just there! Boo! If only i would have know, i would have picked up some backups

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
I heard the employee tell the counter manager that they got a new shipment today (Macys, Herald Square in NYC, 4th floor MAC counter *this store also has 2 other MAC counters, plus a temporary counter at the 6th Avenue entrance)

carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
I'll be anxiously waiting for my order to come in. I thought it said early April, too.

I ordered items slated for early April as well ... just checked my account and noticed that the order now has a tracking # next to it; so it's been shipped as of earlier this week.

(I didn't get a shipping e-mail for it, though.)