7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

MACGoddess

Thanks guys!!

Poppy, IIRC on that one I used Cranberry, Shimmermoss, Club, and Pink Opal on the browbone with Blacktrack Fluidline

pumpkincat210

I love these. My husband laughed when I was scrolling down because I was saying, "ooh, ahh". They are all so pretty and colorful.

jess98765

girlie, you are super talented!! your blending is fantastic, and the colour combinations are amazing! good job there
smiles.gif

Delphi373

OMG They are all gorgeous! You are sooo talented!
smiles.gif
I particularly love the first one 'cause your lashes are to die for in that pic, the 3rd because I absolutely love that blue contrasted with your brown eyes, and #5 because it's so rich - is that blue/brown as well? Anywho, they're all perfect!!!
eyelove.gif

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
what blue(s) did you use on the blue one?

The bright blue one is Blue Peep Fluidline as a base, Electric Eel e/s over that, Crystal as a browbone highlight, and Blue Peep Fluidline as the lower liner.

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi373
OMG They are all gorgeous! You are sooo talented!
smiles.gif
I particularly love the first one 'cause your lashes are to die for in that pic, the 3rd because I absolutely love that blue contrasted with your brown eyes, and #5 because it's so rich - is that blue/brown as well? Anywho, they're all perfect!!!
eyelove.gif

Number 5 is Blue Brown, good eye! And thanks hunnie!!

MACGoddess

teehee, you guys are being such dolls...thanks!! I have been in a sad mood today, you guys are helping MASSIVE!

Flammable

I love love love #4 (sparkly black and green) and the last one. please share what you used for them.
smiles.gif

Verdigris

I love every single one of these! I'm especially impressed by the bright blue one, as I tried doing something similar last week, and I turned out looking like Mimi, from the Drew Carey show.

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdigris
I love every single one of these! I'm especially impressed by the bright blue one, as I tried doing something similar last week, and I turned out looking like Mimi, from the Drew Carey show.

LMFAO!! Sometimes I feel like her girl, trust me!

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flammable
I love love love #4 (sparkly black and green) and the last one. please share what you used for them.
smiles.gif

Number 4:
Bare Canvas Paint
Flighty Cream Color Base
Dark Soul Pigment all over lid and crease
Swimming e/s on the tear duct
Lily White Pigment on the browbone

Last Look:
Bare Canvas Paint
Flighty Cream Color Base
Cranberry e/s
Shimmermoss e/s