Basket o' looks... Pic HUGE

ishtarchick

SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY WOW!!!! i was stunned with all those looks!!! i was thinking "omg that girl's really talented" and then i keep scrolling down and i see th pic where your MAC necklace shows, and i'm like "well, that explains it"
tong.gif

i really loved your 1sr look, would you please please tell me what you used?
greengrin.gif

thanks!!

koolmnbv

I LLLLLOOOOOVVVEEE all of these! I mean seriously for real I have a planned eye for everyday next week I am sure mine will turn out NOTHING like yours but I will try and I am fully inspired!! You know what they say imitation is the best form of flattery (i think thats what they say LMAO) anyway you would be flattered because I will be imitating everyday of the week!! Please tell me everything you used in each look! I know its a lot but I have to know!!

Also I will be buying blue peep and electric eel asap!!

You are beautiful and super talented! Kudos to you!

Sophia84

Leila hi!!!!!!!!!! I love them all!! You know you're an artist with the e/s, I mean it!! I want you to come here and do my mu everyday!!! ha ha!!

Sweetie what have you used on your cheeks on you last pics??? I love them!!!!

mspixieears

I totally heart the top one. Must try the blue one, as I have those colours, might not be so successful though!

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimb
holy 8 million looks! i love them all!!!

lol, I know, I totally suck! I always forget to post FOTDs on Specktra until I have a bajillion stored... :-/ I am a doofus, what else can I say...

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY WOW!!!! i was stunned with all those looks!!! i was thinking "omg that girl's really talented" and then i keep scrolling down and i see th pic where your MAC necklace shows, and i'm like "well, that explains it"
tong.gif

i really loved your 1sr look, would you please please tell me what you used?
greengrin.gif

thanks!!

lol, thanks hun!! For the first look I used the Sweetie Cakes Quad...I didn't think I would like it at all, and then ended up being completely in love with it...

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmnbv
I LLLLLOOOOOVVVEEE all of these! I mean seriously for real I have a planned eye for everyday next week I am sure mine will turn out NOTHING like yours but I will try and I am fully inspired!! You know what they say imitation is the best form of flattery (i think thats what they say LMAO) anyway you would be flattered because I will be imitating everyday of the week!! Please tell me everything you used in each look! I know its a lot but I have to know!!

Also I will be buying blue peep and electric eel asap!!

You are beautiful and super talented! Kudos to you!

LOL!! You had me crackin up over here...thanks so much, you're too sweet!

Here's what I did (all using MAC Paint and MAC CCB as a base):

Look 1:
Sweetie Cakes Quad: Gateux (lid), Sugar Blue (lid & low crease), Demi Sweet (inner and outer crease & lower liner), Almond Icing (browbone)

Look 2:
Golden Lemon Pigment (inner 1/4 of lid), Golden Olive (inner-middle 1/4 of lid), Steamy e/s (outer-middle 1/4 of lid), Teal Pigment (outer 1/4 of lid), Vanilla Pigment (browbone), Peacocked Softsparkle Liner (upper and lower lashline)

Look 3:
Blue Peep Fluidline (e/s base over Bare Canvas Paint & lower liner), Electric Eel e/s (lid), Crystal e/s (browbone)

Look 4:
Dark Soul Pigment (lid & lower liner), Swimming e/s (tearduct), Lily White Pigment (browbone)

Look 5:
Carbon e/s (lid), Blue Brown Pigment (lid), Lily White Pigment (browbone), Blacktrack Fluidline (lower liner with Blue Brown over it)

Look 6:
Swimming e/s (inner 1/3 of lid), Humid e/s (outer 2/3 of lid & lower liner), Goldenaire Pigment (browbone)

Look 7:
Freshwater e/s (inner half of lid), Flashtrack e/s (outer half of lid), Fuchsia Pigment (tearduct), Overgrown e/s (crease), Vanilla Pigment (browbone)

Look 8:
Cranberry e/s (inner 1/3 of lid), Steamy e/s (middle 1/3 of lid), Club e/s (outer 1/3 of lid & crease), Pink Opal Pigment (browbone), Blitz N Glitz Fluidline (upper and lower liner)