Be Honest: Do You Always Wash Your Make Up Off At Night?

redambition

i never used to take it off... but i never had any skin problems. recently i started getting really sensitised skin (dermatitis, red patches, cystic bumps etc), and if i don't clean it off my face properly my skin gets very irritated and breaks out.

i use natio wipes when i really can't be bothered, then tone and then moisturise. i am trying to do away with the wipes and always cleanse properly.

shmoopy

yes- i have to! my skin is so oily that it would be gross if i didn't (and I'm 34!) bleck - and my poor pillow!
weeping.gif

moonrevel

99.99% of the time, I do my full routine before bed (I have my boyfriend trained to bug me about it when I'm tired - "Darling, don't you dare get in that bed before you wash your face!"). The only times I skip are when I have been partying a wee bit too much and simply cannot stand at the sink long enough to wash it off. I HATE waking up with mascara smears, eyeliner bogeys, and foundation flakes, so I have to do it, no matter how tired I am, because sometimes it's harder to deal with removing stubborn makeup in the morning than it would have been to just force myself to wash it off at night.

d_flawless

omg, you guys seem so good about it. i have so much aveda skin stuff from work and it's crazy that i barely make time to use it.
i totally notice a difference when i actually wash and do my little creams and stuff, but it's so easy for me to pass out in bed when i'm already there reading and stuff
winks.gif

AlliSwan

I have been really diligent about it ever since I stumbled upon LUSH and Fresh Farmacy face soap. If I do slack, I notice the difference right away. At a MINIMUM I take my makeup off and splash water on my face to take away any oily residue.

Kim.

95% of the time. I used to have the wipes but I haven't gotten around to buying them again and now I just use toner and vaseline and take my face & eye makeup off and go to bed.

mm76

I would say about 95% I am really good about removing my makeup, but that 5% wreaks havoc on my skin!
weeping.gif

kimmy

i do. sometimes i don't get ALL of that stubborn mascara smudge off, but i always do my best, otherwise my skin just feels all gross!

IslandGirl77

I have to admit that I never do. So far in my life, my skin does not break out. I wash my face everyday, but not before I go to sleep.

HotLady1970

I do!

I bought these amazing wipes that clean your skin perfectly, moisturize and even take of MACs Liquidlast Liners!

I love them!