Because I don't "approve" Does NOT make me jealous or a hater

Parishoon

angry.gif
OMG! I'm going to poke my eyes out. Just got done w/ dinner w/ my parents & their friends. They brought their daughter who's a few yrs older than I. No prob, or so I thought. she comes to our house skankified.
nonono.gif
mmm, yeah, that cleavage shirt & mini need to stay in your closet, b/c they don't fit, & you don't need a huge belt the size of your skirt. So one of the ladies tells her something, I didn't hear, but it must've been good.

She comes over by me & starts bitching about the lady & how she's so old she wouldn't know what's sexy and blah blah blah. I interrupted her, and told her I didn't think her outfit was really appropriate for a family gathering. Then she starts in on how i'm just jealous she's a MILF
eeksign.gif
and I only wish I could wear what she's wearing. At that point I walked away.

......mmmm yeah honey,
th_rolleye0014.gif
I'm not jealous-I don't want ANYTHING you've got & I prefer to tend to my own life thank you. I honestly believe that if that's what you're putting out there, then don't bitch b/c guys treat you like trash & um, you've got at least 20lbs on me.

So no, telling you that you shouldn't dress or act how you are (especially when you have a child) doesn't make me jealous, it makes me sane, and you should realize how embarassed your parents are that you walk around in public & their friends houses w/ your ass hanging out.

It is making me seriously angry. I don't understand why the comeback for any form of criticism is "your just jealous." Maybe you're just frakkin self centered.

i'm blaming Paris Hilton & the I'm a stupid whore South Park movement, but I can't stand this.
blush-anim-cl.gif

edit: it's partly a conservative culture issue, but ginormous boobs hanging out w/ no support & a tiny ass skirt on some one it's too small for is revolting no matter what culture it is.

Juneplum

can i get an amen!!! preach sistah!
clapping.gif
i totttally unerstand the culture thing too.. i'm guessing ur indian? my hubby is from india so i'm all too familiar with the "issues"
lol.gif
regardless tho, u r totally correct!

YvetteJeannine

Ummmm....I don't want to seem niave here...but what's a MILF?? I'm guessing _ _ _ Female...but not sure...
th_dunno.gif
BTW: There's girls like that EVERYWHERE...w/ their shit hangin' all OVER the place (sides, belly rolls, side-of-the-thigh-"pockets", cellulite, etc.) but they think they're SUPER HOT!!!! (AKA: Jerry Springer 'look'). I don't know where they get these ideas from that they're hotties...but they're making fools outta' themselves!!!! I'm guessing this girl is juuuuust that type
smiles.gif

Parishoon

June, we're Persian, but the "values" are pretty similar

Yvette: MILF is a dispicable degrading ridiculous pervert term popularised by that piece of trash movie American Pie, supposedly means "Mom I'd Like to F---"

& ITA-->who on earth told you that was "hot" seriously, & it's totally Jerry Springer-ish

Pink_minx

Yeah thats just how some women are (the ones who dress trashy of course)...if you see them dressing all skanky of course you are going to think "ew how trashy is that!" Of course they find an excuse to say that you are jealous which I know we all arent when we see someone dressed like that. We just look at them with disgust and shame! how could they go out like that? I dont know. They just dont know the difference between sexy-classy and skanky-trashy.

moonrevel

Preach on! I have to say, I am pretty easy going when it comes to how people dress, but I think there is a time and a place for certain kinds of clothes. Will I wear a fishnet shirt over only a bra if going to a club? Yes. Will I wear a fishnet shirt over only a bra if going shoe shopping with my mother? No. I think everyone should do what they want to do, but honestly there is a limit to how much boobage and assage should be exposed in normal day-to-day situations. It's not that I am a prude or jealous, but I have to think if everyone were comfortable with having boobs hanging out all the time, none of us would be wearing clothes.

As a cultural sidebar, let's reverse the roles for a moment. What would people think about guys who walked around with their (pardon my crassness) balls hanging out of their shorts? We would be mortified, right? Yet society has objectified a woman's body so much that it is okay for boob exposure, yet ball exposure would be wholly unacceptable.

Jaim

I don't really care what people wear as long as it's suitable for their body type in particular. I think that if I had the body for it, I'd be sporting a mini and some cleavage (though only where it's appropriate which is another thing that should be considered) but I don't so I have the sense to cover myself up.

giz2000

There's a time and a place for everything....just goes to show you that you can't buy class...

XxTinker_BellxX

I agree.. to some point. I wear small clothes too... mostly belly shirts ( my ass is way to big to wear a tiny skirt and my boobs are way to small to even make cleavage LMAO!) But out of respect for your family and hers if she were goin somewhere family oriented she should cover up a bit more. I am sure the extent of her outfit was far more slutty than wha i would wear but i would NEVER go to like a little kids party or family get together lookin like that. Not to mention that i have NEVER have kids and i weight 110 lbs. (im only 4'11.5 guys! so its about average size for me) and never a day in my life would i tell someone they were JEALOUS if they told me what i was wearing was inapproprite, i would honestly... feel like and IDIOT!!!!!! This remind me of a time when i wentto a club and people were dancing on platforns and this chic goes up there.. in a stretchy, shiny black dress... starts dancing..... and IS WEARING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PANTIES!. Uhhh vagina central!!!! not to mention the chic before her went up in a tiny as.... TINY TINY TINY ass skirt wearing a thong... started dancin and low and behold... MAGIC HAPPENED... the skirt... turned into a tube top!!!! it wasnt even covering her ass anymore.. well... lemme correct myself and say the part of her ass it was barley covering before. NOT to mention....
lord jesus christ
oh jesus
oh..........
THEY WERE SOME CHUNKY ASS FEMALES!!!!!!!!!!!!im talkin one step and everythings shakin kinda girls. they were hispanic so im sure you get the point.... not that its bad cuz im hispanic myself... but oh lordy!!! i was like..
icon_eek.gif
well ... i know it was a lil off subject but i thought you would get a kick outta that. HAHAHAH.

Parishoon

i thought i should clarify some more, i don't mean to sound like a puritan. I was mostly offended that she came to my (parents) house dressed like that. It was at night, but it was a summer night BBQ outside type deal, & honestly, if it was a pool party, I don't think I would have minded the outfit *as* much, but it wasn't.

Her clothes obviously don't fit (still has baby weight, plus gained after it was born) and rather than buy new clothes that fit, she squeezing into stuff she shouldn't be wearing in public. ie the halter was too tight it "rolled" up in the back (where's that vomit emoticon) & her ass was literally hanging out of the skirt, she kept pulling it down all night, but that only made the divide btwn her shirt & skirt worse. (she met her parents at my house, so they couldn't have made her change & she's too old to be told what's proper for a *family* dinner.

I don't mind belly shirts/bikini tops(common shopping wear here)/minis, it's freakin hot, & if they fit you, whatever, but it's that other extreme that assumes you *must* be jealous that annoy me.

Tink, her family's from alpharette, sounds like she might hang out at your club
winks.gif

luckyme

Someone needs to tale a picture of her and mail it to her so she can see what see actually looks like!

XxTinker_BellxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parishoon

I don't mind belly shirts/bikini tops(common shopping wear here)/minis, it's freakin hot, & if they fit you, whatever, but it's that other extreme that assumes you *must* be jealous that annoy me.

Tink, her family's from alpharette, sounds like she might hang out at your club
winks.gif

Yeah i guess we are on the same page. I was sure thats wha you had meant, I just didnt wanan be talkin out my ass lol. But all in all... i agree completely. The way i look at it is.... if they dont make in it 'your" size..... its not meant to be worn by 'you'! hahahahah Hmm.. you never know she might have been one of the girls on stage... if so i guess we can just say i know her on a more "personal" level... the kind only her gynocologist should know about, LMAO! Next time.... just throw a rock at her im sure she will getthe point
rofl.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

I wish there was a talking mirror to tell these skanks what they really look like! seriously! ah, but a twisted perception is bliss for some I guess!

lara

I honestly think that a lot of late Gen X/all Gen Y women (and men, of course) were never taught how to dress. It's nothing to do with puritanity, modesty, quashing individuality or the like, but plain manners and class: the way you dress should reflect the situation that you are in and act as a positive mirror to yourself and those around you. If you can't muster enough grace and class to dress appropriately for a situation, then perhaps your social station should be demoted or revoked. One can express sexuality and individuality without displaying your vulva at lunchtime.

Then again, I have Views (with a capital V) about this sort of thing. I'm possibly one of the very few people under the age of forty who know what a fish knife or salad fork looks like, and what hemline one should wear for an spring afternoon garden party.
winks.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTinker_BellxX
I agree.. to some point. I wear small clothes too... mostly belly shirts ( my ass is way to big to wear a tiny skirt and my boobs are way to small to even make cleavage LMAO!) But out of respect for your family and hers if she were goin somewhere family oriented she should cover up a bit more. I am sure the extent of her outfit was far more slutty than wha i would wear but i would NEVER go to like a little kids party or family get together lookin like that. Not to mention that i have NEVER have kids and i weight 110 lbs. (im only 4'11.5 guys! so its about average size for me) and never a day in my life would i tell someone they were JEALOUS if they told me what i was wearing was inapproprite, i would honestly... feel like and IDIOT!!!!!! This remind me of a time when i wentto a club and people were dancing on platforns and this chic goes up there.. in a stretchy, shiny black dress... starts dancing..... and IS WEARING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PANTIES!. Uhhh vagina central!!!! not to mention the chic before her went up in a tiny as.... TINY TINY TINY ass skirt wearing a thong... started dancin and low and behold... MAGIC HAPPENED... the skirt... turned into a tube top!!!! it wasnt even covering her ass anymore.. well... lemme correct myself and say the part of her ass it was barley covering before. NOT to mention....
lord jesus christ
oh jesus
oh..........
THEY WERE SOME CHUNKY ASS FEMALES!!!!!!!!!!!!im talkin one step and everythings shakin kinda girls. they were hispanic so im sure you get the point.... not that its bad cuz im hispanic myself... but oh lordy!!! i was like..
icon_eek.gif
well ... i know it was a lil off subject but i thought you would get a kick outta that. HAHAHAH.

sounds like you spent a lovely night in Savannah. Or at Hurricanes. :/

XxTinker_BellxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
sounds like you spent a lovely night in Savannah. Or at Hurricanes. :/

LMAO!!!!! hahaha... how you know hinesville so well. Unfortunatley this was a trip to Orlando... Hmm, Actually it was Club Paris. So all you club paris-ettes.... beware, dunno if it somethin in the drinks or not but... something makes people wanna be panty-less lol.

Shimmer

I used to LIVE in Hinesville, approximately a mile off post, and less than 3 miles from WACH.
smiles.gif

Latest posts