Because I don't "approve" Does NOT make me jealous or a hater

XxTinker_BellxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
I used to LIVE in Hinesville, approximately a mile off post, and less than 3 miles from WACH.
smiles.gif

well in that case.....Im so sorry hahahha.

Shimmer

lol nah, it's alright.
smiles.gif
I kinda miss the town. Almost.
I liked SAV, but that was back when JT was with z102 and got me into the clubs and my drinks were free and all that
winks.gif

NtheSticks

I'm sorry to say that most will call me a prude, but the child's appearal shows a decided lack of common sense, or manners.

Dress conservative for ANYTHING related to parents - unless they're going to the club with you and you WANT them to see your latest pole dance.

Pointing out that you need to 'hide the goods' a little better isn't from jealousy, but from (at least in my thinking) an attempt to help the individual not make the mistake again.

Jealous? not hardly. Envious? probably not. does that mean I'm a skinny little farkle that can wear the skin tight, etc? nope. Would I if I could? Nope. Didn't when I did have the figure, don't now that I don't have the figure, and won't when I get toned again. Ashamed of my body? No, not that either.

I just don't want you sharing your view and I'm not gonna be sharing a view w/you. Not intentionally, anyway.
smiles.gif

stacey

Well it's only logical that if you're raised not to dress like that then you find it inappropriate.