Becca Cosmetics

walkingdead

[COLOR=0000FF]Next week is my last week!!! [/COLOR]:stars: [COLOR=0000FF]Thanks for asking. [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]This has been my entire summer but I am so thankful for a really good outcome.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I have almost 100% range of motion /7 I'm driving again!!!  Freedom---woo hooooo!!!![/COLOR]  
That's awesome! 100% ROM! You've been working hard!!!but I'm going to miss how your husband does your hair!!! He's sooo sweet!!!

jenise

[COLOR=0000FF]My sentiment exactly Miss Dolly!!![/COLOR]:thud: [COLOR=0000FF]  I just ordered it too---no willpower when it comes to highlighters!!![/COLOR]
Me either!! They're my favorite :eyelove: especially when we already love the formula of these ones!

Medgal07

Me either!! They're my favorite
eyelove.gif
especially when we already love the formula of these ones!
iagree.gif
I actually had no experience whatsoever w/Becca until I heard everyone raving about the pressed highlighters---that was the magic word for me- Highlighter.
I tried Opal and was immediately hooked.

elegant-one

Next week is my last week!!!
th_thstars.gif
Thanks for asking. This has been my entire summer but I am so thankful for a really good outcome.
I have almost 100% range of motion /7 I'm driving again!!! Freedom---woo hooooo!!!!
Awesome dear!!!! I wanted to answer one of your posts to me...but I'm trying to find it
amuse.gif
th_kiss.gif

NYCBeautyJunkie

I'm not a fan of liquid highlighters, which is why I've always stayed away from the Becca Liquid Illuminators. However, I will step out of my comfort zone; I picked up Rose Gold today and it's BEAUTIFUL! I think I may like it more than the pressed version!!

walkingdead

I'm not a fan of liquid highlighters, which is why I've always stayed away from the Becca Liquid Illuminators. However, I will step out of my comfort zone; I picked up Rose Gold today and it's BEAUTIFUL! I think I may like it more than the pressed version!!
I've been going back & forth with the rose gold liquid! You really liked it that much? Now I want it.