Becca Cosmetics

jenise

Ok doll, that helps. I really like Moonstone from all the swatches I googled. Thanks :heart: Do you like the rose gold? It did seem dark to me. Thanks! :bouquet: The lighting in Sephora was terrible so I wasn't sure. Do you like the rose gold? Ok, thanks!
Loveeeee rose gold! It's like a peachy goldish on me

elegant-one

I got the Raspberry Beach Tint today...OMG its just Beautiful on - my favorite shade! Its such a natural looking out in the cold berry flush. I really love this one on my lips as well. A fresh look.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Do you think thats the best shade for very pale skin? Everyone loves loves the opal shade ??? It seemed so gold on me, but maybe its different on the face?
I had a sample of Opal, which I swatched on the back of my hand recently. Very beautiful. I didn't try it on my face, though. I got a little nervous, thinking it wouldn't suit my uber-pale face, and tossed it. It may work if it's well-blended, or if mixed in with foundation. (On the back of my hand it seemed kind of rosy-tinted.) My instinct says it may work better on light-to-medium skin than on very fair skin. For very fair skin, I'm thinking Pearl or Moonstone would be the best bets. (And yeah, why didn't Becca put out a pressed version of Pearl?!?!)

elegant-one

I had a sample of Opal, which I swatched on the back of my hand recently. Very beautiful. I didn't try it on my face, though. I got a little nervous, thinking it wouldn't suit my uber-pale face, and tossed it. It may work if it's well-blended, or if mixed in with foundation. (On the back of my hand it seemed kind of rosy-tinted.) My instinct says it may work better on light-to-medium skin than on very fair skin. For very fair skin, I'm thinking Pearl or Moonstone would be the best bets. (And yeah, why didn't Becca put out a pressed version of Pearl?!?!)
Exactly. I feel the same way as you about Opal. Pearl & Moonstone will be much better for our pale skin. I'm hoping to get both. It is very odd that they didn't do the pearl in the pressed. Maybe they will now since its so popular.

mel33t

Exactly. I feel the same way as you about Opal. Pearl & Moonstone will be much better for our pale skin. I'm hoping to get both. It is very odd that they didn't do the pearl in the pressed. Maybe they will now since its so popular.
I have Moonstone in the pressed and liquid and it's much more suited to my skin than Opal. But I can make it work. I have Rose Gold and I mix it in with Bronzer for a "sun-kissed" look and it works :)

elegant-one

I have Moonstone in the pressed and liquid and it's much more suited to my skin than Opal. But I can make it work. I have Rose Gold and I mix it in with Bronzer for a "sun-kissed" look and it works :)
Ooh, the rose gold sounds so pretty. I may have to get it too.
Thanks!

NaomiH

Ooh, the rose gold sounds so pretty. I may have to get it too.
Thanks!
poke.gif

girlhaha.gif