Becca Cosmetics

Haven

Thanks! I don't like makeup that smells funny. It did get really great reviews - but I just your opinion.
I would definitely try a sample first. As I said it is very nice but not necessarily nicer than other brands. I don't think that it is worth the extra money. It does smell a little funky, but others don't seem to mind it. Maybe my nose is just overly sensitive. It reminds me of old sweat/gym smell. Not my favorite.

indiekicks

I finally tried out the cream blush I've had for months the other day and loved it.

Mine is in Lotus. I'd love to pick up a few more colors I saw on ebay for a decent price. If they're still around.

NaomiH

Just got this in an email from Ulta, I think someone in here asked when they were hitting the stores.

jenise

girlhaha.gif
bouquet.gif

I JUST got my Watermelon tint & LOOOOOOOVE it on so much. I guess I will end up with all of them
sigh.gif

They work so much better over primers for blending. I've tried the Nars Radiant & it was nice.

Anyone LOVE the Tom Ford Primer???
yay glad that you love it!!

Vineetha

The rose gold liquid version is now being added to permanent line!
yahoo.gif

http://www.temptalia.com/new-becca-ombre-nudes-eye-palette-rose-gold-shimmering-skin-perfector#more-170151

elegant-one

I'm still undecided which shade will look best on me
sigh.gif

Pearl seems like the perfect highlight on very pale skin, but everyone raves about Opal...then there is Moonstone which they say is in between the two. I went to my Sephora today & they only had the pressed in Opal & Topaz. The Opal seemed very golden to me in their lighting on my skin. So yeah, I still don't know which shade would be best.

jenise

I'm still undecided which shade will look best on me :sigh: Pearl seems like the perfect highlight on very pale skin, but everyone raves about Opal...then there is Moonstone which they say  is in between the two. I went to my Sephora today & they only had the pressed in Opal & Topaz. The Opal seemed very golden to me in their lighting on my skin. So yeah, I still don't know which shade would be best.
Swatched pearl today and it's so gorgeous!

ginski

Do you think thats the best shade for very pale skin? Everyone loves loves the opal shade ??? It seemed so gold on me, but maybe its different on the face?
I'm waiting on my Opal pressed and the lychee Opal. Ordered them on ulta because of my coupon. Figured they should be good for my nc25. :) hoping for delivery by Wednesday!

jenise

Do you think thats the best shade for very pale skin? Everyone loves loves the opal shade ??? It seemed so gold on me, but maybe its different on the face?
I think that or moonstone! My friend is pale too and her favorite is moonstone although she has opal as well. Opal is very gold on me too! Hth!

mel33t

I have Moonstone and its amazing. I'm NC20. I did order Opal and Rose Gold though because sometimes I like to wear bronzer as blush and that'll be a nice highlight.