Becca Cosmetics

NYCBeautyJunkie

I now see the Souffle's (and a new bronze/highlight sculpting duo powder) at all Becca displays at the Sephora's that carry the brand. I was a bit annoyed because the Souffle's I've seen on display have an AMPLE amount of the tint compared to the highlighter. EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE I saw was at least 75%+ of color. I wound up exchanging my Papaya/Topaz for one that has a TON of Papaya. Even though it showed up fine, I wanted a bit less of a shimmery effect. The ratio of color to highlighter does differ in each one (just like the Hourglass blushes, lol) so it might help to seek a specific one out. It really will make a difference in the overall effect on your skin.

Jaymuhlee

I now see the Souffle's (and a new bronze/highlight sculpting duo powder) at all Becca displays at the Sephora's that carry the brand. I was a bit annoyed because the Souffle's I've seen on display have an AMPLE amount of the tint compared to the highlighter. EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE I saw was at least 75%+ of color. I wound up exchanging my Papaya/Topaz for one that has a TON of Papaya. Even though it showed up fine, I wanted a bit less of a shimmery effect. The ratio of color to highlighter does differ in each one (just like the Hourglass blushes, lol) so it might help to seek a specific one out. It really will make a difference in the overall effect on your skin.
Thanks for the info! I'll definitely be hunting these down in store now just so I can open up the boxes and double check them. The SAs may end up hating me but I'm not worried!

walkingdead

efe7318f_image.jpeg
Friends & Family Sale

tiera720

I'm so intrigued by this brand and I don't know why. I would really like to try the ultimate coverage foundation and the ever matte primer. Has anyone tried either of those and can tell me how they like them?

kaira

I tried the Ever Matte Primer and it's similar to the urban decay de-slick in a tube that was discontinued. I have a very oily semi - t-zone. I use it on my nose and in between my eyebrows because that's where i'm the most oiliest. With de-slick, I use it over foundation when I start seeing oil and it absorbs the oil. With Becca's, it seems to work better on me under foundation instead. It keeps me matte for 2-3 hours, then I start seeing shine, but it becomes oil slick around the 4 hr mark, if it's over 80 degrees. This is with using the de-slick setting spray on top of it. I'm still looking for the perfect matte primer >.<
I'm so intrigued by this brand and I don't know why. I would really like to try the ultimate coverage foundation and the ever matte primer. Has anyone tried either of those and can tell me how they like them?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I saw Becca released a 24/7 Tints Kit at Sephora ($44) and got excited but I already own the two Beach Tints included! I'm still so new to her brand, too, so I had no idea there were Eye Tints. Has anyone tried those?

I haven't tried them and I'm curious to know what people think of them as well. Disappointing that you have the two beach tints, since that's half the set. I'm lucky in that I don't have either of them, so this looks like a winner for me.

kaira

When you find it, do let me know... My skin is crazy. It used to be dry, but as I've gotten older, it's become oilier. I'm totally backwards. I'm going to try the De-Slick to see if it works over foundation for me, because I'm really sick of causing traffic accidents with the glare off my nose.

I haven't tried them and I'm curious to know what people think of them as well. Disappointing that you have the two beach tints, since that's half the set. I'm lucky in that I don't have either of them, so this looks like a winner for me.
I'll report back if I find anything that works on me. The de-slick in a tube that I use over foundation is discontinued :( . I use it more as a touch up every couple of hours when I see shine. You need the tiniest amount and rub it between your fingers and pat it on your oily area and you will see how it absorbs the oil. The de-slick setting spray is great at keeping my foundation and blush on .. just not my t-zone lol.

ladyjamire

the Shimmering skin perfecter's pressed look so beautiful. I wish they did a pressed version of the pearl, does anyone know if the moonstone would be able to work as a good highlight for around NC10 skin?

PinayGator

I'm not sure if anyone's still looking for the Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal, but I just got the restock e-mail from Sephora.

SassyPeach

I'm not sure if anyone's still looking for the Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal, but I just got the restock e-mail from Sephora.
Swoon!
love.gif
I've been lusting after this for a while now... just now sure if I *NEED* another highlighter. Should I just bite the bullet and buy it? Is it really as amazing as everyone says? Help!

Medgal07

I'm not sure if anyone's still looking for the Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Gold, but I just got a restock e-mail from Sephora.

Medgal07

Swoon!
love.gif
I've been lusting after this for a while now... just now sure if I *NEED* another highlighter. Should I just bite the bullet and buy it? Is it really as amazing as everyone says? Help!
I happen to have Opal & I love it. Opal was my first product ever from Becca & it really is pretty amazing. I often joke that it should come with a warning label.
I like it so much that I ordered Rose Gold tonight.

Jaymuhlee

I'm not sure if anyone's still looking for the Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Gold, but I just got a restock e-mail from Sephora.
Yes! I just got the email, too. I'm so torn though... With my luck it'll arrive cracked again.

ETA: Nevermind! It already sold out!

Medgal07

Yes! I just got the email, too. I'm so torn though... With my luck it'll arrive cracked again.

ETA: Nevermind! It already sold out!
OMG---that was quick! Sorry you missed it. I had forgotten about the issue with your compact. The Opal that I ordered was fine and I hope the Rose Gold will be as well.

Jaymuhlee

OMG---that was quick! Sorry you missed it. I had forgotten about the issue with your compact. The Opal that I ordered was fine and I hope the Rose Gold will be as well.
I know, right?! I thought I had time to waffle a bit lol. My Opal arrived safe and sound a few months ago, and my Topaz was just fine but I bought it in-store. I just get so worried with my UPS/USPS guys! Next time it comes back in stock I'll try and nab one.

Medgal07

I know, right?! I thought I had time to waffle a bit lol. My Opal arrived safe and sound a few months ago, and my Topaz was just fine but I bought it in-store. I just get so worried with my UPS/USPS guys! Next time it comes back in stock I'll try and nab one.
How do you like Topaz? Online it appeared much darker than the others.

SassyPeach

I happen to have Opal & I love it. Opal was my first product ever from Becca & it really is pretty amazing. I often joke that it should come with a warning label.
I like it so much that I ordered Rose Gold tonight.
Awesome! If I cave and buy it Opal will be my first product from Becca as well. I think I might have to get it. Have you tried any of their blushes? I've heard they are fantastic.