Becca Cosmetics

elegant-one

Yes, since it was all smooshed to one side, there was a big blog of peach to dig into. But looking at the bottom it was mostly gold. I think if you want to dig around in it you can get more peach. I don't want to though. I think I will use my 130 brush for these. I have been using it with my other cream blushes and like the way it blends the product so hopefully it will work just as well with this souffle.
I dug into the peach portions of mine too..lol. Ok, I'll try that brush. Thanks

Jaymuhlee

Can you be my eyes .. ..lol

I want to know which shade is on the 2nd model pic at sephora.com
amuse.gif

or maybe its lychee on both - different skin tones?

or watermelon..would it be the raspberry?
I was thinking maybe it's Raspberry but I don't know. It looks so bright and vibrant on her... It could just be Lychee on different tones like you said.

Denae78

I'm thinking maybe layered over a regular beach tint? That's what they suggest in the little how to use blurb.

User38

I'm thinking maybe layered over a regular beach tint? That's what they suggest in the little how to use blurb.
gonna have to see these.. if they are the like the bouncy blushes I worked on years ago, they are lovely -- but what a pia to work with.. layering, reading fine print.. oy

Denae78

gonna have to see these.. if they are the like the bouncy blushes I worked on years ago, they are lovely -- but what a pia to work with.. layering, reading fine print.. oy 
Your profile pic is the best thing I've seen all day lol.

Denae78

Allura has her review up... http://www.allurabeauty.com/2014/becca-beach-tint-shimmer-souffle-review-photos-swatches/#more-55713

NYCBeautyJunkie

I found them at a Sephora in my area. They weren't on display but I brought them up with a SA I'm familiar with and she retrieved them from downstairs for me. I returned my Watermelon/Moonstone and got Lychee/Opal and Raspberry/Opal. Will post pics soon.

NYCBeautyJunkie

WARNING: I was impatient and dug into the souffle's. I dug into Lychee/Opal particularly good. I couldn't help it, there's a HUGE glob of Lychee under the surface and I just wanted to get to it, lol. The souffle texture didn't make it easy. All of them had a souffle/spongy texture but I found that Watermelon/Moonstone seemed more pliable if that makes any sense. When it arrived, it was sorta smooshed, and more melted together, rather than pressed and impacted like the others. Okay, here's pictures of Lychee/Opal & Raspberry/Opal. I was so surprised because I thought Lychee was going to be brighter/more visible on my skin (the beach tint Lychee is so bright and punchy on), but the Opal seems to be more visible. I do think if I could isolate/target the Lychee with my brush and then add Opal to whatever I have on my brush already, it would be better. Raspberry showed up pretty well. I think it's pretty, it was a surprise hit to me. But make no mistake, Papaya/Topaz is my ultimate FAVORITE. No effort to get a beautiful, pigmented glow on my cheeks. I think I prefer the Topaz highlighter overall because it's less reflective on my skin. L/O on the left and R/O on the right in all the pictures. Colors are more vibrant; Lychee is a bright, vibrant bubblegum pink.

Icecaramellatte

I found them at a Sephora in my area. They weren't on display but I brought them up with a SA I'm familiar with and she retrieved them from downstairs for me. I returned my Watermelon/Moonstone and got Lychee/Opal and Raspberry/Opal. Will post pics soon.
Thanks for the head's up. I will see if I can go to a Sephora on Sunday. Papaya was the one I wanted to try next. Thanks for the pics and info.

rae_rae21

Okay EO...I gotta say, these Becca Souffle blushes are AMAZING! I got 2 - Watermelon/Moonstone & Fig/Opal. They have such a neat texture, they give my cheeks a perfect amount of glow and bronze, and the Watermelon shade is just out of this world gorgeous!

Since we're both NWs, I think you would LOVE these! I am obsessed with highlighters and bronzey stuff for summer, so these are going to get a lot of love from me!

Plus..they're squishy and fun and different...what's not to love??