Becca Cosmetics

BrknFlwr85

The new shimmer soufflés look so pretty, especially the ones with Opal. Does anyone have any opinions on how they are going to work on oily skin? I tend to shy away from cream blushes, but these look so nice for spring and summer.

Icecaramellatte

I called a Sephora because I saw them the shimmer souffles were listed as in stock at the store. Well, I know that is not always true. Well the SA said they were not in. I asked when do they get shipments and she said Wednesday. She said if it comes in Wednesday it would not be on the floor til Friday. (Well for this particular store anyway). So to make a long story short. They are en route to B & M stores.

Jaymuhlee

I called a Sephora because I saw them the shimmer souffles were listed as in stock at the store. Well, I know that is not always true. Well the SA said they were not in. I asked when do they get shipments and she said Wednesday. She said if it comes in Wednesday it would not be on the floor til Friday. (Well for this particular store anyway). So to make a long story short. They are en route to B & M stores.
So weird! I was at a Sephora (Chicago) Thursday and asked an SA about the soufflés and she said it usually takes 3 months for something to show up in store after being released online. I thought for sure that was a bogus guess on her part, hopefully it's much sooner!

Genn

sorry, I tried to post swatches put its just not working for me. Gauva/moonstone is a kind of golden peach on me.

elegant-one

Just got my Guava. The shade is a very soft very very pretty sun kissed warm peach shade with very subtle champagne glisten - not heavy shimmer. I love how natural it looks on the face. It is definitely a glow from within look. You cannot feel it on the skin, it just feels like soft second skin.
My only complaint is that there wasn't enough of the peachy shade, which I would have liked. Kinda reminded me about how I felt about the Hourglass blushes - more highlight than color blushes.

^^^Left - both shades, middle - peach shade, Right - a little peach with more of the highlight shade

DILLIGAF

I'm going to a Sephora tomorrow that carries Becca. So according to the website they have the souffles.

Icecaramellatte

Just got my Guava. The shade is a very soft very very pretty sun kissed warm peach shade with very subtle champagne glisten - not heavy shimmer. I love how natural it looks on the face. It is definitely a glow from within look. You cannot feel it on the skin, it just feels like soft second skin.
My only complaint is that there wasn't enough of the peachy shade, which I would have liked. Kinda reminded me about how I felt about the Hourglass blushes - more highlight than color blushes.

^^^Left - both shades, middle - peach shade, Right - a little peach with more of the highlight shade

Beautiful! At least yours is in good condition. I'm definitely sending mine back.

User38

Thanks for the beautiful swatches Elegant. The product looks lovely... it reminds me of the MAC Bouncy line.. same tech.

I think I agree with you.. there should be a bit more guava and less moonstone though
cheerleader.gif
at least for us " mature" peeps.

elegant-one

I'm going to a Sephora tomorrow that carries Becca. So according to the website they have the souffles.
Can you be my eyes .. ..lol

I want to know which shade is on the 2nd model pic at sephora.com
amuse.gif

or maybe its lychee on both - different skin tones?

or watermelon..would it be the raspberry?

elegant-one

Thanks for the beautiful swatches Elegant. The product looks lovely... it reminds me of the MAC Bouncy line.. same tech.

I think I agree with you.. there should be a bit more guava and less moonstone though
cheerleader.gif
at least for us " mature" peeps.
hatsoff.gif
thanks!

They really are quite lovely on, especially the 'nothing' texture - I like that a lot. Yep, I was afraid it would be waaay to shimmery for my liking but they're nice. I also used it over a dusting of my new meteorites pearl balls which made it look quite soft & lovely on the skin.

User38

I use my meteorites all the time.. I even picked up some small travel sized ones.. lol. They are adorable.
heart.gif

elegant-one

I use my meteorites all the time.. I even picked up some small travel sized ones.. lol. They are adorable.
heart.gif
yes, they are super cute! They really do make the skin look soft & diffused...maybe I should use them on my butt
girlhaha.gif

just poured my wine ..lol

Icecaramellatte

Thanks doll! Yep you should.

Did you get a lot of color out of yours?

Yes, since it was all smooshed to one side, there was a big blog of peach to dig into. But looking at the bottom it was mostly gold. I think if you want to dig around in it you can get more peach. I don't want to though. I think I will use my 130 brush for these. I have been using it with my other cream blushes and like the way it blends the product so hopefully it will work just as well with this souffle.

Latest posts