Becca Cosmetics

Jackie Kaiser

It does have a good amount of color so I would say it can be used as a highlighting blush. I have also tried patting a powder blush over the top and the results are stunning. It toned down the shimmer a bit but you can still see it. Herr it is with ocean city over the swatch.
9dccbe88_20140503_114605.jpeg

Denae78

It does have a good amount of color so I would say it can be used as a highlighting blush. I have also tried patting a powder blush over the top and the results are stunning. It toned down the shimmer a bit but you can still see it. Herr it is with ocean city over the swatch.
9dccbe88_20140503_114605.jpeg
Gorgeous!

elegant-one

oh oh.. I usually only read a few posts, but I always try to read Ms.Elegant's advice.. I don't need any messing with my skin now. Pls let me know how it goes.. I am looking a bit more yellow and pruney.. lol.

getting on a 12 hour flight will not help either
holysheep.gif
amuse.gif
girlhaha.gif

I'll let you know for sure!

Have a good trip!!!

elegant-one

Hmm, at Sephora.com - the first photo of the model - her blush looks really pink. I assumed that is Lychee but the swatches don't look that shade.

elegant-one

Me too, definitely thought it would be more bubblegum-y!
The swatches look more muted salmon colored to me. Yep, I thought it would be a brighter pop of blue pink...weird. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed.

I wonder what shade the model is wearing in the second pic - watermelon?

katred

Specktra Bestie
That's definitely deep enough to work as a blush on me. I'd kind of like to take a chance on these, but I'm nervous because I can't test them and they all have gold. I'm worried that they'll be too warm. I can handle a little warmth, but too much makes me look a little like a cooked crab. Not a good look.

DILLIGAF

That's definitely deep enough to work as a blush on me. I'd kind of like to take a chance on these, but I'm nervous because I can't test them and they all have gold. I'm worried that they'll be too warm. I can handle a little warmth, but too much makes me look a little like a cooked crab. Not a good look.
Maybe pick one with moonstone? I think its the lightest of the 3 gold options.

NYCBeautyJunkie

I ordered 2 and they just arrived (Watermelon/Moonstone & Papaya/Topaz). Papaya/Topaz is quite pretty; W/M I'm not a fan of, and it's because of its mix with Moonstone. It's a pale gold that comes off as frosty on my dark skintone. I think if it had been a bit warmer like Opal or Topaz, I would've liked it a lot more, because the Watermelon Beach Tint is a lovely color. They are also lightly scented. I will take more pictures at home with my DSLR camera.

Here are some pictures (these are more pigmented/vibrant IRL, my phone is notorious for washing out colors):

Papaya/Topaz & Watermelon/Moonstone in natural light:

W/M on left & P/T on right

Indoor:

Jaymuhlee

I ordered 2 and they just arrived (Watermelon/Moonstone & Papaya/Topaz). Papaya/Topaz is quite pretty; W/M I'm not a fan of, and it's because of its mix with Moonstone. It's a pale gold that comes off as frosty on my dark skintone. I think if it had been a bit warmer like Opal or Topaz, I would've liked it a lot more, because the Watermelon Beach Tint is a lovely color. They are also lightly scented. I will take more pictures at home with my DSLR camera.

Here are some pictures (these are more pigmented/vibrant IRL, my phone is notorious for washing out colors):

Indoor:
Papaya/Topaz is so pretty! I'm sad it's sold out. I really want to try Raspberry/Opal but I think I'm going to wait for swatches.

DILLIGAF

Indoor:
The Papaya/ Topaz looks AMAZING!!!!

Icecaramellatte

I just got Guava/Moonstone. It is all smooshed to one side and I can see the bottom of the jar. I will probably return it. I just decided to try it as I was unsure if I should exchange or send back. It looks okay, not ashy/chalky or anything. The only problem is it looks just like the blush I was already today, Chanel Horizon. Chanel Horizon is a mix of pink and peach and I blended all the colors today onto my face. I think the Becca looks more like a stain on my face than the Chanel. It seems to be flush with my skin while the Chanel sits on top and the Chanel is more shimmery. I did apply it with a finger and I dug more into the color rather than the gold when I applied it. Again, I'm not sure if I'll return or exchage. I do like the color.

Oh and I just did a store search and it popped up at some stores. Has anyone seen these at B& M stores yet? Sometimes it says they have the product when they don't. I don't know if I should exchange in store on mail it back.

Latest posts