BEFORE & AFTER FOTD- With My Great New Red Hair....

Colorqueen

Here is the before..... no makeup just the hair

provacativewigbigsmile.jpg

Here is the after look using....

BROWS
Strut MAC brow pencil
Bright red mascara

EYES
Rich Ground FL
Green Play Liquidlast liner (just outer corners)

FACE
Stereo Rose
Metal Rock

LIPS
Magenta Lip Liner (MAC)
Hot Chrome Chromeglass

RedHairtropical.jpg

RedHairtropicaldown.jpg

redhairtropicaldifflight.jpg

RedHairtropicalbigeyes.jpg

I gave up going out for an extra half hour just so I could share this with you all. I really love this new hair- and when the 80's look comes in full force (about another year or two) then I will be ALL SET.

greengrin.gif

aziza

I love it!!! I like how you filled in your eyebrows too! I would have forgotten about those.

koolmnbv

You look great!Also if you don't mind I am just curious, how old are you? if you do not want to answer thats completely ok and I am not being rude by asking this I hope. You seem so youthful and energetic and whenever I see yours posts I am always curious because your energy seems so young. If you feel like this is in poor taste please let me know and I will edit it, but Im truthfully just curious or you could pm me! but either way you look wicked hot!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
I love it!!! I like how you filled in your eyebrows too! I would have forgotten about those.

I have a whole spectrum of colored mascaras that I bought at Halloween for every hair color type- white blonde, golden blonde, red, auburn, carrot red, golden red, purple red- it is great help to use a mascara to cover the hair so that it looks more natural. Having med brown brow hairs looks weird with bright red or blonde hair, you know?

greengrin.gif

Latest posts