before and after my new veneers

persephonewillo

does anyone remember me? i've been so busy with getting my life back together after my marriage broke up that i haven't been here much. but i just HAD to post pics of my new look. i am so excited
greengrin.gif

my veneers are finished! i'm so stoked!

i was nominated for a makeover show by a friend and i got accepted. as part of the makeover i was given veneers. i cannot possibly express my gratitude to the show for the teeth.

here i am before:
n637625148_710299_5344.jpg

and here i am after (pardon the pic, all i had was my webcam in a dim room. and my hair isn't exactly perty after an 11 hour day (the teeth only took around 2 of those hours, 2 hours on transit, the rest were filming or waiting for freezing to wear off so we could film LOL)

Picture0009.jpg

adding a bit of a better pic.

Picture0046.jpg

Odette

You look fabulous! I am really glad you are in a more positive frame of mind. Kudos to your friend for nominating you.

I hope things are going well for you. Keep your head up and make sure you get what you are entitled to.

persephonewillo

thanks gals
smiles.gif

...no, they weren't painful to get. they prepared my teeth for the veneers about a month ago and i had been wearing plastic false ones since then. they were uncomfortable and i found i had to take a few painkillers while my teeth adjusted to being filed down a bit.

i had the veneers put on yesterday and all that hurts today are my gums where they put in the freezing. nothing major.
greengrin.gif

all together i think they took about 6 hrs (in the chair).

kariii

wow.. amazing. I bet you stare at yourself smiling in the mirror. I know I would be!

TISH1124

Fabulous....I want veneers so bad....But my dh is not budging on that high $$$ ticket.....I need to work him some more

tropical_smiles

Oh this is a great post. I am considering veneers. I went to my cosmetic dentist and he gave me a quote..but after quoting me $7,000 Cdn. I'm going to have to turn him down on producing my records to begin the process...I have a whole year to save up *gulp*...and the $7,000 was only to cover the cost of the 6 top teeth..
ssad.gif

hello_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical_smiles
Oh this is a great post. I am considering veneers. I went to my cosmetic dentist and he gave me a quote..but after quoting me $7,000 Cdn. I'm going to have to turn him down on producing my records to begin the process...I have a whole year to save up *gulp*...and the $7,000 was only to cover the cost of the 6 top teeth..
ssad.gif

It sucks, huh? I was quoted $10,000US for 6-8 of my top teeth, which is wayyyy out of my realm, especially for something cosmetic.

To the OP, they look fabulous! And that's awesome you got that opportunity, and I hope things continue to get brighter for you!
smiles.gif

persephonewillo

thank you all for taking the time to comment
greengrin.gif
i appreciate it
smiles.gif

i feel like i've won a lottery, of sorts, by getting on the show. every time i see my new teeth in the mirror i'm filled with gratitude. i feel like a different version of me now... i've been smiling without wondering if people are secretly judging me because of my teeth.

chocolategoddes

A makeover show? Has it aired yet or can wee watch it?
That must've been exciting.
I'm looking to get veneers but I'm currently in the research stage. It's cool that you got them!

Latest posts