before and after pics of my makeover

persephonewillo

it wasn't an all good experience. i've learned "reality" tv isn't all reality. less reality than i suspected.

but i get so many compliments on my smile now. i still don't know how to react to them. i can't get over that people i don't know and am having casual conversations with (cashiers, receptionists, etc) will just stop and compliment my smile. it's overwhelming. so... bad bits of the experience aside, thank you Style by Jury!
greengrin.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

You were gorgeous before as well as after, but I'm glad you got something done that you've wanted done! I know that if something happened to my teeth I'd want them fixed as soon as possible! Keep rocking your new confidence girl, you ARE beautiful!

hunnybun

You look absolutely AMAZING!!! I've read some of your other posts in the past and know that you've been through some rough patches. This could not have happened to a more deserving woman. I think it's inspiring that you have moved on and look this good!!! Congrats and ENJOY the fabulous makeover.

LMD84

swettie you look amazing!
smiles.gif
you're very pretty before but now definatlely more fabulous! and also it'd great that you're now confident because your teeth have been fixed! good for you!
smiles.gif

we don't get this show in the uk but if it appears online then post the link in the thread for me!
smiles.gif

moonlit

u look like a celebrity in the 2nd pic.. hehe.. honestly u look great .. more confident and 'polished'- very sophisticated look..

Latest posts