Ben Nye Makeup

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4lyphe
Hey what's a good matte setting powder for NW45 skintone? Ive been hearing good things about Ben Nye and since I have oily skin I wanted to give one a try...

I have tried a lot of setting powders and Ben Nye's Banana Visage Poudre is the best that I have found. I highly recommend this for a good setting powder. My review: The Glam Shack: Ben Nye - Banana Visage Poudre

Meisje

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Anyone from Canada knows if there are stores in Ottawa/Montreal/TO where you can get Ben Nye products? I usually prefer to buy cosmetics in the store as opposed to online...

Hiscott's on Yonge

rosieaboll

Hi,

This might be too late for you but useful for others. You can buy Ben Nye makeup, Kryolan makeup and Graftobian makeup at a very large costume shop in Montreal called Imagine Le Fun. They have a huge selection of makeup and are located at 4815 Boulevard St Laurent.

Here`s their site: http://imaginelefun.com/en/content/9-makeup

I hope it helps!

Thanks,

Rosie

LoveStoned

I've just ordered Banana too... Couldn't help myself... I've been listening to people raving about it for months now and I finally decided to buy it and try it out. Since I'm in Europe, I'll have to wait 2 weeks or so to actually test it, but I hope that it will work on my skin too. I mostly orderd it to set my concealer, since all other powders seem to make the lines under my eyes more visible after an hour or so...

jenashley22

I found new Ben Nye dome lid jars!! And a new ROSE PETALshade.. Score!
03f38d26_image.jpeg
dc0a0d77_image.jpeg
3011689c_image.jpeg