Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
where can you get ben nye makeup. I am just asking. Thx

i get mine at the local costume store.i'm sure you could order offline also

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
yes order online. I dont have a credit card. Thx

well you would probably have to get someone with a credit card do it?
you dont have a debit card?

beautifulxdisaster

I did a google search and you can order online/offline JamieMeng at www.wyb.com/makeup.html

Yay! They accept money orders
greengrin.gif
I hear a lot of raves for Ben Nye but there aren't any stage/costume stores any where near me unless you count Party City, haha.

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxdisaster
I did a google search and you can order online/offline JamieMeng at www.wyb.com/makeup.html

Yay! They accept money orders
greengrin.gif
I hear a lot of raves for Ben Nye but there aren't any stage/costume stores any where near me unless you count Party City, haha.

awwww
ben nye is amazing stuff.i could pick you some stuff up and send if you like

jamiemeng

I am gonna get the makeup at that website that beautifulxdisaster did for me. Joe if you did get my makeup it is gonna cost you a lot of money. I live in fontana california. Thx

martygreene

You can order online, or from their mail-order catalog. They do take cheques for orders via mail-order catalog. I know that Would You Believe? (www.wyb.com) carries Ben Nye, among other products, and they do take money orders.

Most theatrical supply houses and costume shoppes carry many of the Ben Nye products, along with other theatrical cosmetic brands.

aeni

Any retailer will have the same pricing and almost all products - eyeshadows are a guarantee.

MissLorsie

where can i buy ben nye online??

i found a site the other day where i could buy ben nye online - i really wanted to buy some e/s to stock up my train case but now i wouldnt have a clue where that site was.

if anyone could post some links that would be fantastic.

Lors
smiles.gif

MissLorsie

im from australia thats all im just shopping around to see who has the cheapest prices and cheapest postage prices..

martygreene

are you sure there are no theatrical supply houses or costume shoppes near you which stock Ben Nye products? Might be easiest and cheapest that way.

mandirigma

Buying Ben Nye Online??

http://www.stagesupply.com - Has anybody ever ordered from this site? The store I usually go to doesn't have the Lumiere Luxe Powders I'm looking for. On that note, are there any other reputable websites you can order Ben Nye from?

P.S. Does anybody have anything good to say about the Lumiere Luxe Powders? Pigmentation, what colors to get, etc.?

TIA! :thumbsup: