Benefit cosmetics

BriarRose

I have a sort of odd question.

Do the Benefit lipsticks (the regular ones) have any kind of scent or taste at all? And that aside, are they any good in terms of not drying out the lips, color showing up, etc.?

Anyone who knows and has the time to answer, I thank you in advance. I have a lot of scent sensitivities so I have to be careful of what exactly I buy. I can handle MAC's vanilla scent (and obviously unscented things), but that's about it in terms of lip products.

Bcteagirl

Benefit Advent Calendar time!!!

And today we have: (should appear under a spoiler link if I did this right)

Edit: ps- sorry I haven't tried their lipsticks yet!

bonvivant

I just bought Hervana! Oh my gosh it's so perfect and looks so gorg on my NC 15-20 skin. Why did I wait so long before purchasing it?

Dominique33

I thought it might do some good to revive this thread. How many of the Specktra ladies have purchased a Benefit calendar? I have one and I can't wait! I haven't looked at the complete list yet, so it will still be a bit of a surprise! :) Second question: What are your favourite benefit products? I love my Dandelion set, and my new under-eye concealer. In unpacking a moving box I found three of the lip glosses, and was very happy to finally find them again. Are there any discontinued products that you are missing?
I Have all blushes ( Bella Bamba is discontinued here ) my fav are Hervana, Bella Bamba, Dallas, Dandelion, but I love the other ones including the new cream one called Majorette. I love Bad Gal and they' re Real, the highlighters and the liquid blushes ( I Have them All my fav is Posie Tint ) I do not like their lip products though ( no must haves in their lip products )

Erica53094

Gimmicky packaging aside there never seems to be much I want to buy from them. I tried badgal mascara yrs ago and thought it stunk even though so many raved about it. The one product I do like is their high beam liquid highlighter and I use it daily. Not too shimmery. Perfect!

5tyles

I have tried many Benefit products before but lately I haven't tried any of their new releases! My all time favorite product from them would probably be their Hervana blush. It's my favorite for everday!