Benefit

xiahe

their boi-ing concealer is really good but they only have 3 shades so it's kind of a crappy selection...it also did a GREAT job at masking my blemishes but it isn't oil-free! so i would only use it for the undereye area which is good.

i also like their bluff dust powder. it's a yellow powder but it takes away the redness in your skin. some people said it "made them yellow" but i've never had that problem =)

tiramisu

pretty much like everyone else, I love their Boi-ing concealer for under eyes and the bad gal lash.. also like the Mr. Frosty and Bad Gal eye pencils too.

Otherwise, a lot of their products seem to be cute packaging that sucks you in but not a lot of substance--you can find better elsewhere. Maybe I'm still just mad they don't carry my pineapple facial polish anymore? LOL

knoxydoll

BadGal Lash
HighBeam
Benitint (I love lip stains and I wish they would come out with another shade)

I do own a lot from this line, but those are my HGs from it.

zucker

i really really love miss popularity, its a highlight product for eyes or something.
and dandelion is one of my fav blushes, but i am very pale and like a natural sheer blush on me.

and i agree....benefit girls are always very nice, i was on 3 different counters in my country and they were helpful and sweet at each.

User49

It's got some great lipglosses! I've worked for Benfit for about a year now. It's been fun! Here are my top ten favorite Benefit Must haves:

1. Hollywood Glow
2. My People Your People VIP Lip Gloss
3. High Beam
4. Jiffy Tan
5. That Gal
6. Lying Eyes
7. 10 Bronzer
8. Tattle Tale or RSVP cream eyeshadows
9. Get Bent Brush
10. BabeCakes eyeliners

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
Maybe I'm still just mad they don't carry my pineapple facial polish anymore? LOL

They have discontinued the Pinapple Facial Polish, but we still have about 10 in stock in our store. Until they run out compleatly it's still available in some stores so might be worth getting some numbers and asking around for one!
winks.gif

Rene916

Their skincare is amazing! I like the 15 hr. primer it's a water base, Hervana blush, I like the tinted moisturizer in rebel or rebel lite the oxygen foundation is good. I just live all there stuff

lipsMACnbeauty

I love Dandelion and I really want to try Hoola but haven't taken the plunge. I actually like Girl Meets Pearl highlight too. The packaging is weird, but its a beautiful highlight shade. I just got Benetint and do like it, altho I need to practice more with it. Did you guys know it was originally created as a nipple tint for strippers? Ha! gotta love multifunctional products lol!!

shellygrrl

Staff member
The only Benefit thing I've tried that I remotely like is Hoola. (I've also tried They're Real! but I didn't like it. It made my lashes look like spikes; the formula was too wet for my taste.)

LastContrast

I really like the benetint for a 'no makeup' tint on my cheeks, it looks very natural and has a nice rose scent. I don't like it as a lip tint though as it's too drying for me.

Latest posts