Best Drugstore Liquid Foundation

montREALady

Yes I have the lighter two because one is a tad too light and the other is a tad too red... Normally I mix them swirling my brush in both and use the lighter one alone to set my under eye concealer... They r excellent at setting and giving lightweight coverage over foundation, bb cream or over moisturized bare skin for a quick run out the door... Buy two to make sure u can alter them one way or the other... More shades would be nice
I agree, more shades... Thanks for the tip.

montREALady

No problem u will love them once u figure out ur own personal color mix... Mine is 2 parts of the lighter one to 1 part of the middle one, instant perfection haha
Bought the Creamy Bronze one today. If it's too light I'll get Milk Chocolate. It looked too dark. I also exchanged the lighter cc cream for the Queen Natural Hue Liquid Makeup in Warm Caramel.

pinkcrush

Bought the Creamy Bronze one today. If it's too light I'll get Milk Chocolate. It looked too dark. I also exchanged the lighter cc cream for the Queen Natural Hue Liquid Makeup in Warm Caramel.
Creamy Bronze may even be too red/dark, it was for me, hence y I bought Creamy Bronze and Golden Almond(the lightest shade) to make my own master mix, lemme know how it works out for u

montREALady

Creamy Bronze may even be too red/dark, it was for me, hence y I bought Creamy Bronze and Golden Almond(the lightest shade) to make my own master mix, lemme know how it works out for u
I will! Tomorrow is a light makeup day, haha. So maybe the cc cream and this powder.

lipstick007

Try the normal skin version of Colorstay it works on all skin types IMO & better than the oily version.. It's also been reformulated not that long ago.

pinkcrush

Am I the only WOC who has to mix two Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundatiin to get their ideal shade... 330 Toffee is too light and 355 Coconut is too red... Mixing equal parts does give me Nars Macao-ish which has an ideal blend of yellow and red undertones... Matte and Poreless does have good buildable coverage but doesn't look super dry and cakey like Loreal Pro Matte

sagehen

Am I the only WOC who has to mix two Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundatiin to get their ideal shade... 330 Toffee is too light and 355 Coconut is too red... Mixing equal parts does give me Nars Macao-ish which has an ideal blend of yellow and red undertones... Matte and Poreless does have good buildable coverage but doesn't look super dry and cakey like Loreal Pro Matte
No you aren't. I don't know why they don't have in-between shades, like 340 or the dc'd 350 in the matte line. I actually have a match in the L'Oreal Pro Matte, so I went with that. Plus, it actually doesn't get cakey for me. Now, if I am not careful, that Covergirl Queen 3-in1 gets cakey reql fast on me.

pinkcrush

No you aren't. I don't know why they don't have in-between shades, like 340 or the dc'd 350 in the matte line. I actually have a match in the L'Oreal Pro Matte, so I went with that. Plus, it actually doesn't get cakey for me. Now, if I am not careful, that Covergirl Queen 3-in1 gets cakey reql fast on me.
Glad LPM worked for u!!! It was a horror show on me but a great match color wise in shade Soft Sable... I tried adding a moisturizer but she just wasn't cooperating so I returned her, oh well lol... Matte and Poreless just worked out better for me and mixing the two shades is a perfect match... I do agree about 340 being added to the roster because I wore her in the original formula before I discovered the greasy look wasn't cute on me haha

sagehen

Glad LP Glad LPM worked for u!!! It was a horror show on me but a great match color wise in shade Soft Sable... I tried adding a moisturizer but she just wasn't cooperating so I returned her, oh well lol... Matte and Poreless just worked out better for me and mixing the two shades is a perfect match... I do agree about 340 being added to the roster because I wore her in the original formula before I discovered the greasy look wasn't cute on me haha
Yes! Soft Sable is so much better in the Pro Matte than in the True Match formula. Let me ask you this...have you tried the new Black Opal formula (poreless perfection or something)?

montREALady

Yes! Soft Sable is so much better in the Pro Matte than in the True Match formula. Let me ask you this...have you tried the new Black Opal formula (poreless perfection or something)?
I've seen it and I want to try it. But I feel like I have too many foundations now.

pinkcrush

I wear Classic Tan in True Match and it's not a bad foundation either Black Opal isn't sold in my area sadly

Erica53094

I like the Revlon Colorstay 24 hrs. I wear it with the Revlon BB cream underneath as a primer. I have oily-ish skin.

Erica53094

The Revlon Photoready foundation as well as the Photoready mousse are both nice. Not a fan of Maybelline Dream Mousse and Maybelline's Fit Me for oily skin contains SD alcohol which I don't put on my skin bc it strips the skin and therefore makes you produce more oil in the long run. I really want to try the Rimmel foundations!

divaster

I really like Revlon ColorStay and Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hr Foundation. However, I do agree that it does look too matte sometimes and I have oily skin also. I will have the try the Revlon PhotoReady foundation.
I like the Rimmel 25 hour and the Photoready. I have about 15 foundations I use (smh). I just found a new one that's Femme Couture gel foundation (feels no different than most liquids to me, but???) at Sally Beauty. The sales lady talked me into it by telling me I could return it within however many days with the receipt. I thought for sure I'd end up returning it because it's one of those that's supposed to match your skin tone. I actually really like it though! It's also buildable and is not too matte, because matte is the one foundation look I can't wear. It also makes your skin feel really soft.

Latest posts