Best eyeliner to stay put on waterline?

iheartangE

I use UD 24/7 pencil in Zero dipped in Stila smudgepot... I think it works the same with Fluidlines though...anyway it works amazingly and it stays all day!

makeba

i have found using black technikohl(?) eyeliner and placing carbon eyeshadow on top has worked best for me. longer staying power.

MisaMayah

I have really watery eyes as im asian and have those mad bottom lashes that grow upwards so they touch my eyeballs!! I use technakohl pencil from MAC as it does work wonders, also fluidline stays put really well too. I mean I still need to qtip away the smudges later on in the day, but they are defo the best out of the many i've tried!

BeautyPsycho

I can't use fluidlines on waterline (neither upper or lower one) because if ruins my contacts.. I don't know why
ssad.gif

xiahe

really nothing should be put on your waterline, but fluidline (particularly in blacktrack!) is the best imo, the staying power is just so great!!! definitely worth the $14 =)

clamster

MAC Powerpoint in Engraved is great but not for the waterline it always disappears on me. Fluidlines are good, Stila smudge pot, chanel, Makeup Forever aqua pencils, Clinique Cream shapers work pretty well

matsubie

fluidlines seem to do it for me. i also dip technakohls into my fluidlines. it always seem to work for me.

miss_supra

I dipped my Engraved into my Fluidline and it stayed put most of the day. This is coming from someone that nothing stays on the waterline.

jenii

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabird
i seem to remember someone saying just dipping a normal kohl eye pencil into fluidline then applying it works.

I do that. It's okay, but the staying power still isn't great for me. I just do it because my eyes water like crazy when I try to use a brush on the waterline.