Best Fruity/Coconut Scents?

britaniefaith

I'm a sucker for fruity and coconut scents...
my favorite scents so far are love spell by victoria's secret, coconut lime by body cology and rockin' rio by escada however all 3 of them seem to wear off really quickly
ssad.gif

any suggestions for ones that have more lasting power?

kaliraksha

Bath and Body Works has a coconut lime that I really like to wear on vacation near the beach... maybe you can try layering it? like bodywash, lotion and spray? good luck =)

Serastar

I have an older Escada perfume - Escada Island, which is really similar (just a note or two different I think) and I found that layering made an amazing difference!

midgetfury74

Escada has a great fragrance cant think of its the name but its packaged in a pink and white girl on the beach. smells so good!

Katja

Most of the recent Escada perfumes after Ibiza Hippie are pretty similar, like Island Kiss (no staying power!), Pacific Paradise, and Rockin' Rio.

I do however enjoy their other not-so-tropical scents, like Magnetism and Sentiment.
smiles.gif

Dreamergirl3

I agree with the Escada scents, they're some of the best fruity sweet scents!! But yes, after Ibiza Hippie they kinda smell the same
ssad.gif
but I'm still addicted to them!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
ANYTHING from comptoir sud pacifique mmmmmmm

Although they are not my fave scents, I agree about the Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The new Juicy Couture perfume definitely has a fruity/coconutty scent, IMO.
smiles.gif

xsnowwhite

ralph lauren-hot is very coconutty it smells soo good
smiles.gif

and i agree with above escada scents are the best fruity ones!

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
ANYTHING from comptoir sud pacifique mmmmmmm

I agree. I believe they have a vanilla/coconut scent
smiles.gif

Katja

Question: I smelled the Comptoir Sud Pacifique scents at Sephora, and I'm in <333.
smiles.gif
But does anyone know the staying power for them? Do they last all day, or is it something that needs to be reapplied throughout?? TIA.
greengrin.gif

Showgirl

I like Fyrinnae mango-lemon perfume oil. The name describes exactly what it smells like: mango fruitiness cut with lemon zestiness. Yummmmy. And VERY cheap, their perfume samples are a dollar fifty.

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showgirl
I like Fyrinnae mango-lemon perfume oil. The name describes exactly what it smells like: mango fruitiness cut with lemon zestiness. Yummmmy. And VERY cheap, their perfume samples are a dollar fifty.

Mmm.. where would I get these at?? Sounds delish.

Showgirl

http://www.fyrinnae.com/

Fyrinnae are most famous for their HUGE range of loose eyeshadow colours (Digital Faerie ROCKS if you like turquoise), but I bought a stack of different products in a couple of different orders last year and the thing I actually liked best was their perfume oils... I mainly tried the spicy ones as I amn't hugely a "fruity scents" girl, but Mango Lemon I *did* try and loved...